**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Checking bands and asking those without to please leave space has been out since we got here pretty much

Blocking pathway

Attachments

• 34160BA3-D109-4EE5-A11F-64BB04283A6B.jpeg
    34160BA3-D109-4EE5-A11F-64BB04283A6B.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 18845944-BFD2-421F-A8BC-F0CCB9E88763.jpeg
    18845944-BFD2-421F-A8BC-F0CCB9E88763.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 56
Some news from Disney regarding DAH, VAH, and Early Morning Magic events during the current coronovirus park closure. For VAH, this includes events on Wednesday 3/18 and Friday 3/27.

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/travel-information/
Guests who have purchased tickets for Disney After Hours, Disney Villains After Hours and Disney Early Morning Magic from March 16, 2020 through March 31, 2020 will be automatically refunded.

Some news from Disney regarding DAH, VAH, and Early Morning Magic events during the current coronovirus park closure. For VAH, this includes events on Wednesday 3/18 and Friday 3/27.

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/travel-information/
Guests who have purchased tickets for Disney After Hours, Disney Villains After Hours and Disney Early Morning Magic from March 16, 2020 through March 31, 2020 will be automatically refunded.

Easy policy for when parks are closed. The difficulty will be when parks re-open, do you continue a period of time offering optional refunds.
I have tickets for late June. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the parks are just starting to re-open around then.

Easy policy for when parks are closed. The difficulty will be when parks re-open, do you continue a period of time offering optional refunds.
I have tickets for late June. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the parks are just starting to re-open around then.

I have a trip at the end of May and I’m definitely wondering if the parks will be reopened by then. It’s supposed to be just a quick 3 night girls‘ trip, including VAH, that we’ve been really looking forward to and would be really disappointed if we had to cancel because the chances of us getting our schedules to coordinate again so we could re-schedule are slim. Fingers crossed that they can reopen sooner rather than later.

Has anyone had luck getting refunded for VAH tickets in April? We've cancelled our Spring Break trip that was late March/early April, and had tickets for 4/3.

Was wondering if anyone had a couple extra maps that they wouldn't mind parting with? I was originally going to ask someone to pick a few up but since everything is cancelled for awhile I figured I would try to see if anyone had extra.
My mother is giving my father the event as part of his Easter gift and thought it would be fun to include the party map. I am willing to pay for postage.
Thank you!

I'm thinking about cancelling our vacation for 6/4-6/10, but I have VAD already purchased for 6/5. I'm a DVC member and want to use the points to re-book at a later date. I know that people are getting a refund for VAD tickets from March and the first week in April. Any idea if I cancel a June VAD and vacation?

I know the Disney website says you can adjust rooms & packages though June 30th, but that guests who purchased VAH and DAH "from March 16, 2020 through the closure period will be automatically refunded." With an indefinite closure it's hard to know what this means as far as when to cancel. I'd call but the wait is about 5 hours. :rolleyes1

Anyone have any experience with canceling in May or June?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about cancelling our vacation for 6/4-6/10, but I have VAD already purchased for 6/5. I'm a DVC member and want to use the points to re-book at a later date. I know that people are getting a refund for VAD tickets from March and the first week in April. Any idea if I cancel a June VAD and vacation?

I know the Disney website says you can adjust rooms & packages though June 30th, but that guests who purchased VAH and DAH "from March 16, 2020 through the closure period will be automatically refunded." With an indefinite closure it's hard to know what this means as far as when to cancel. I'd call but the wait is about 5 hours. :rolleyes1

Anyone have any experience with canceling in May or June?
Wondering this too. We have tickets for June 19th and fortunately just a room only and didn't add dining yet. I'm assuming when it gets closer, they will auto refund tickets and deposit to cancel my room for me.

My ta called about my Villains tickets in late April. They would not give her a straight answer, so we are continuing to wait.

I also have tickets for June 19th and I’m starting to get concerned. I looked up room availability in May and there is literally nothing but the campsites. However, June 1st and beyond there is open availability at every resort. I’m hoping a June 1st reopen date is what they are thinking.

I also have tickets for June 19th and I’m starting to get concerned. I looked up room availability in May and there is literally nothing but the campsites. However, June 1st and beyond there is open availability at every resort. I’m hoping a June 1st reopen date is what they are thinking.

Thanks. That's interesting about the availability going from nothing to all resorts on June 1st. I just played around to confirm and the difference is startling. That makes me think they would like to re-open on June 1st. I'm not sure if the conditions in the country will let them, but I think that's something none of us can predict now. I guess my family also needs to consider if we feel comfortable flying down & going the first week it's open (if it actually opens then). Ugh! I guess we'll wait a few more weeks and see where we're at.

Just checking around on MDE today... my VAH tickets for May 22 are no longer showing in my account (app or online)... anyone else missing their May DAH or VAH tickets??? Feeling strongly that our graduation trip just got postponed (like everything else for my senior 😭 )

Just checking around on MDE today... my VAH tickets for May 22 are no longer showing in my account (app or online)... anyone else missing their May DAH or VAH tickets??? Feeling strongly that our graduation trip just got postponed (like everything else for my senior 😭 )

You can no longer buy VAH tickets on their website prior to June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!