Villians and Song of the South

According to Steve Soares' web site, Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear greet guests and pose for photos at Camp Minnie-Mickey. Br'er Rabbit also used to be seen near Splash Mountain, but I'm not sure if he still shows up there. :)

According to Steve Soares' web site, Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear greet guests and pose for photos at Camp Minnie-Mickey. Br'er Rabbit also used to be seen near Splash Mountain, but I'm not sure if he still shows up there. :)

Unfortunately that page is outdated. They do not appear in Camp, and unfortunately have also been gone from Splash for a few years now. They pretty much have been removed from meeting.

Unfortunately that page is outdated. They do not appear in Camp, and unfortunately have also been gone from Splash for a few years now. They pretty much have been removed from meeting.

That's really a shame. I was always particularly fond of seeing Br'er Bear. Thanks for the update! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter