VIP strikes again

msdis

DIS Veteran
Anyone considering them should know this makes 3 confirmed reservations including myself that I personally know of that they have stood up. Since they say they have no cars, no reservation with that number, and no such name in their computer when they have been called to find out where they are. My guess is they have gotten better fares and stiff the lowest. HMMM..... 3 people, short period of time, 1 small community. I wonder how many others there are?

Did you have a printout of your reservation (if made online) or a written confirmation (if you reserved by phone)?

Is VIP a nationwide company or just Orlando?

I haven't tried it but one nationwide talk show host out of Florida has from time to time suggested a way to deal with non-performing companies, tell them you are going to go elsewhere and hold them civilly liable for the price difference. If they still won't perform, go do it.

FOr a long time I have preferred sticking to nationwide agencies for this very reason among others. If they have an outlet or franchisee near your home, you have some leverage against them after your vacation is over.

More Disney tips:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 (World Inn* off I4 near DD)
4/85 (Kon-Tiki* on 192)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 POR
9/97 ASMu
11/98 ASMu & AP#1
12/98 (Knights Inn on 192)
9/99 ASMo
12/00 ASSp & AP#2
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
1/03 ASSp & AP#3 planned
*no longer exists

Another company often mentioned in this forum and in the same line of business, which I won't name (except that their name reminds me of a cigarette brand) also has a lot of complaints of nonperformance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter