• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Figment

DisneyFanGuy

Disney Nut
Hi Everyone. The new Imagination ride is at realdisney.com. Wow. Disney got this one right. I can't wait.

Could still use a few minor tweaks here and there, but the new JII looks great!!! It's nice to see that they brought back Figment AND the "One Little Spark" song. Would have been nice to see Dreamfinder get a cameo though...even if it was very subtle like Mr. Toad in the Pooh ride.

I'm almost tempted to take the family out there for this weekend, but I think I'll wait for the next 'Play 4 days' offer...

Would have been nice to see Dreamfinder get a cameo though...even if it was very subtle like Mr. Toad in the Pooh ride.
Are you absolutely sure he's not hidden in there somewhere???

Nice to see you back. Thought you were going to make it the the May 12th meet.

I still don't understand why you wait for Play 4 Days, jeez Mr. O'Hare just pony up the extra $70 and get a freakin' seasonal pass!!!!

btw, I might be at USF/IOA next weekend (15th/16th) do you still have active passes?

Dream Finder has a cameo, of sorts. He is listed as "Dean Finder", a Dean of the Imagination Institute on one of the doors.

Are you absolutely sure he's not hidden in there somewhere???
Well, no. I haven't gone on the ride yet. Would have been a nice touch though. I'm very glad to see Figment back however.
Nice to see you back. Thought you were going to make it the the May 12th meet.
Well, but other things came up...primarily the fact that the 12th was Mothers Day and was also the last day that my USF/IOA passes were good. The plan was to renew the passes and have dinner at Mythos but we somehow wound up having dinner at Latin Quarter instead. Was still really good however.
I still don't understand why you wait for Play 4 Days, jeez Mr. O'Hare just pony up the extra $70 and get a freakin' seasonal pass!!!!
Well, it's not just $70...it's $70 x 4 which is nearly $300 more. Can't justify that right now since we already have passes to Sea World and USF/IOA. I don't like Disney's attitude lately either...every other park has had some really great deals lately, ie: Return to the park for the whole year for the price of a single days admission at SW and BGT. $99 annual passes at USF/IOA and now I'm hearing of the $60 2nd year option. Disney doesn't seem to have done much of anything to get people into the parks and that's why they are deservedly recovering slower than the other parks in the area.
btw, I might be at USF/IOA next weekend (15th/16th) do you still have active passes?
Unfortunately we haven't activated the USF/IOA passes yet and probably won't until later in the year. My plans are to try to get by just going to SW for the next few month, activate my year at USF/IOA and when that runs out it should be time to do a year at Disney. I normally wouldn't consider the Play 4 Days passes, but JII was one of our favorite attractions before they ruined it and I'm really anxious to see the return of Figment. Wouldn't mind checking out some of the carny rides over at AK either and my 5 year old is finally big enough to give Test Track a try.

Disney doesn't seem to have done much of anything to get people into the parks and that's why they are deservedly recovering slower than the other parks in the area.
I just spent a week in the parks. (Got home today)
If they recover any more, it'll be impossible to move!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter