Visa!

lilys.mom

DIS Veteran
I just received my Disney Visa last night!!! When I called the girl went over a spill tell me everything about it which most I already knew...then she said a lot of people use to pay monthly bills and then pay off and I told her that is what I planned on doing.. then my DD4 started to get loud and the girl was explaining something about this to me???? Maybe setting something up online???? Can someone please tell me or explain if need be...I hate to call them back if I someone here can help...Thanks!

Well, I know you can check your statement online and manage your Disney Rewards online. But that's not different from any other card.

I think the important thing to know about the rewards is, you have to have a minimum amount (I think $20) before you can request a Rewards Card. You keep that same rewards card for a long time and just have the option of transferring your monthly rewards points onto it (you have to do that on a month-by-month basis). Or, you can save them up and transfer a large lump sum at one time.

BTW, I think the Disney Visa has one of the best websites for a CC I've ever dealt with.

You can set it up so you can view/pay your bill online and manage your Disney points. I'm not sure about paying bills though. Sorry! I'm sure if you make an account there will be a way to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter