Viva Italia Sept 30, 2007

Thank you so much Hack for your review. I am over the moon excited:cool1: Everything sounds wonderful. I've been waiting for someone to come back and give me a review. I'm not worried about the walking as I have been running and walking all year so I'm in not too bad of shape. I hope more people will post about their Viva Italia trips.

Thanks again, Hack!

Thanks! By the way, Peek-A-Boo was on the same trip as me, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask her as well. Hack2112

Thank you for the rousing endorsement Peek A Boo.

As I have stated with everything I do...or say...these are my opinions. While you may or may not agree with them...they are mine.

After reading Hack2112's assesment, it seems that we didnt have that different an experience. It seems that all 3 hotels are different and I understand that they no longer make a stop in Sienna, but I believe I stated that it was the trip of a lifetime.

I also feel the need to explain that the podcast you are referring to was recorded almost a year ago. I understand that ABD has made many changes (for the better) and tweaked this trip based on feedback received by guests.

I'm sorry if you feel that you were lead astray by my description, but I am glad that you enjoyed your trip.

Thanks,
Kevin

I just read Peek A Boo's post also. Don't know how I missed it? Anyways, I booked my trip through Kevin and I also spoke to him personally on the phone. He couldn't have been nicer and he was extremely excited about the trip. I didn't get the impression that Kevin didn't have a good time. He had an awesome time. From what I gathered, he just wasn't expecting quite so much walking. I appreciated his opinion and he gave me lots of great ideas of things to do. I won't hesitate booking through him again and will tell everyone I know to book with him as well!

Besides that, thank you Hack and Peek a boo for your reviews. I appreciate everyone's opinions.:goodvibes

:cool1: I have just received my package from AAA. I must say I was impressed by the cool photo album that they sent. I hope everyone else is starting to get their packages! Can't wait for the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter