vmk anti taken thred+club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try to understand VMK's view of this subject.

262443499.jpg

copied from Sweet's post

Having a special friend is not against the Values, however, always remember:

Adult content is NEVER allowed in VMK!

You know what we mean by "adult" content – this is a word, phrase or action that would make your mother blush and your dad tell you to "go to your room!" We can't send you to your room but we can ban you from VMK - we don't want to but we have to keep the community safe and fair for everyone. So please play nicely - from pirate battles to room Quests and games - keep your chat and your actions appropriate for the community!

Also, these types of rooms are not allowed:
6. We do not allow any type of relationship (boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.) rooms. You'll be warned and possibly banned for opening any type of room that promotes this activity.

If you see someone violating these two values, then you can report, but they DO NOT want you to report player's for having someone special if they are following the VMK Values.

This whole thing is starting to be about voicing your opinion so I'll voice mine.
I agree with SkippyPaul in some way but Rob if your gonna bash there opinion of antitaken then we should bash your opinion of its okay.(I agree with you that taken is okay but also it's not safe.)
We should just remember that while doing taken don't think you know the person well enough to talk about your personal life.

Just think what would Diana DeGarmo do?:cool2:

Sadly no warnings either. I reported a couple and got back a thing saying
"Please use report for emergencies only, taken is not an emergency."
I can't say what I said in real life because some little kid might read it.

Reported them for???

You said something in the game that you can not even post here???

taken is not a completly bad thing, some ppl do taken bc they know that person in real or they have been friends with them for a long time. fighting over this is not going to solve anything. i know some ppl really hate taken but you dont need to scold ppl that do taken. so can we all go back to a happy Dis boards plz:)

your right taken isn't against values, and i respect people that are taken and just go around hanging out. as long as there is NO adult content it's all good and dandy. i have a boyfriend that i met on VMK, and all we did was hang out, do quests, play the mini-games, and chat in our rooms... nothing gross or adult oriented. we are both adults but we respect the values and know that there should definitely be no adult content in our talking, gosh we hardly knew each other! and of course we were just friends at first, but the more we talked the more we figured out that we had alot in common. We know each other in real now (i'm not going to explain how that happened ;) ) and he is the man of my dreams. So i am not against taken in a way, but i am against bay be and adult gross junk that these kids are talking about.

*Help us keep VMK safe, the world is already somewhat like this, why make VMK the same way? :thumbsup2
~Pirateears pirate:
VMK addict and helper of VMK :surfweb:

This whole thing is starting to be about voicing your opinion so I'll voice mine.
I agree with SkippyPaul in some way but Rob if your gonna bash there opinion of antitaken then we should bash your opinion of its okay.(I agree with you that taken is okay but also it's not safe.)
We should just remember that while doing taken don't think you know the person well enough to talk about your personal life.

Just think what would Diana DeGarmo do?:cool2:

FIRST OF ALL...........
1. This thing did not start to voice opinions. It started out to form a club to
bash ppl who are taken.
2. Sweet NOR I have ever bashed those who are against taken. You NEVER
see us post garbage like PLZ DO TAKEN ... We quietly do our thing on
vmk and never ever discuss our views within the game. When you come
on our "dis home" and target a certain group, you are creating issues,
driving a wedge between friends.
3. If your concerned about younger players doing taken on vmk for petes
sake MONITOR THEIR GAME. I'm 18 yrs old, capable of making my own
decisions both in and out of the game.
4. You have all seen the message from vmk, taken IS NOT AGAINST
VALUES!!!!!!!!! Neither is pretending to be animals OR pretending to
be a family. Because guess what peeps, our dis and vmk friends ARE
just like family! After all most of us spend more time on vmk with our
friends then we do our real families.

Sweet and I try to be good friends to everyone we encounter both on dis and on vmk. Maybe not everyone understands our views BUT our friends respect us and our decision just as we respect theirs and love them just the same. But any friends who joins some bashing "anti taken" club is no friend of ours and i sure dont want them on my vmk list.

So thanks for posting your anti-taken membership list. I'll know who to delete today.

:) Have a nice day :grouphug:

Let's try to understand VMK's view of this subject.

262443499.jpg

copied from Sweet's post

Having a special friend is not against the Values, however, always remember:

Adult content is NEVER allowed in VMK!

You know what we mean by "adult" content – this is a word, phrase or action that would make your mother blush and your dad tell you to "go to your room!" We can't send you to your room but we can ban you from VMK - we don't want to but we have to keep the community safe and fair for everyone. So please play nicely - from pirate battles to room Quests and games - keep your chat and your actions appropriate for the community!

Also, these types of rooms are not allowed:
6. We do not allow any type of relationship (boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.) rooms. You'll be warned and possibly banned for opening any type of room that promotes this activity.

If you see someone violating these two values, then you can report, but they DO NOT want you to report player's for having someone special if they are following the VMK Values.
Quoting myself. :rolleyes1

I think it's time to put this one to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter