VMK doesn't work anymore for me!

Cassabella

CassThePirate on VMK
Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for months and finally joined, in hopes someone can help me. I joined VMK early this summer and spent a lot of time playing on my laptop. Now I'm at college, and VMK won't work right, even though I'm using the same computer, and Firefox. The site will open up and it lets me go anywhere, but there's a horrible lag for everything.

I don't think the connection is too slow, because it takes no time to load the rooms, but once I'm in, I don't see people walking around, I just see them standing in one spot with their legs moving, then all of a sudden they jump somewhere else.

The minigames don't work either, since in Pirates and Haunted Mansion the lag makes it impossible, the animals don't show up in Jungle Cruise, and although Fireworks still works, it takes me back to the lobby 75% of the time before I can play.

Any ideas of what could be wrong? Or a way to fix it? I really miss playing VMK normally!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter