Voucher Question about RFK/AK

magictrickboy71

Father of 2 Princesses!!!
Hello,

I was just looking at the menu and under Beef section of the menu it says you can add on crab cake 6.99or shrimp 8.99or crab legs 12.99 for an additional cost.

Would this additional cost be included with the voucher or would it be an additional cost taht we would have to pay?

Also would the additional add on of a salad or soup be included or extra?

I'm a verteran of Disney but a newbee with the vouchers.

Thanks a bunch,
Frank:jester:

I think it will be hit or miss depending upon who your server will be. If their savvy, they will allow you to add quite a bit to run up the tab, while also running up their tip percentage.

I've had great successes: Appetizer Samplers, Steak and half lobster, smoothie, plus the Volcano dessert - all on one voucher.

I've also had stricter service: regular appetizer, any regular entree (no add-ons), fountain soda, and regular dessert. Although he would let us get the Volcano to split as two desserts using two vouchers.

Just ask up front if they will allow some flexibility. If they look unsure, ask them to check with the manager.

HTH, Steve :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter