VQ for Tron and Guardians

abbyandangel

Mouseketeer
Last September we were able to get VQ for Tron then hop to Epcot and join the VQ for Guardians even though we arrived after 2 pm. We never started at Epcot and hopped to MK. This year we will be at WDW during a busier time of year. Can anyone tell me how well that’s working now that hopping can start earlier? Which one is harder to get now that park reservations have ended? We would choose Guardians if we could only do one.

In our
Last September we were able to get VQ for Tron then hop to Epcot and join the VQ for Guardians even though we arrived after 2 pm. We never started at Epcot and hopped to MK. This year we will be at WDW during a busier time of year. Can anyone tell me how well that’s working now that hopping can start earlier? Which one is harder to get now that park reservations have ended? We would choose Guardians if we could only do one.
In our experience virtual ques are definitely harder to get since the reservation system for most has been lifted. I think Tron is probably still harder to get than GoG, however GoG is our favorite ride and Tron is just ok for us, so. if you're still needing to book a park reservation and you're going during a busier time; I'd book GoG and then maybe be prepared to pay for Tron if you don't get in at the 2nd drop. - I'd wait for more replies to get a sense of when the paid LL are going for Tron though, but I imagine they'd typically still be available in early afternoon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter