VWL Rooms

WLSVOBODA

Earning My Ears
We're going to VWL in Jan and have a 2br and a studio. Was wondering if the 2nd br and studio have 2 queens or sleeper sofas? If they are sofas, are they comfortable for adults to sleep on?

All of the VWL studios have the sleep sofa. Many people have described the DVC sofas as comfortable- some have not. I guess it depends on personal taste!

There are some dedicated 2BR villas at VWL- which have 2 queen beds in the 2nd BR. Lock off 2BR's will have the sleep sofa. It will depend on which type you get. You can make a request for a dedicated 2BR if that is what you want.

Good Luck!

I find all of the beds and sofa beds comfortable at Disney. I just would like to advise you that you should ask for a room away from the bus stop. I had a room right over the bus stop and the it was noisy. You might want to request pool side - it's much quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter