Waiting on 2019 Packages to Post

Well something is up... Getting this message "Booking is currently unavailable. We’re working to restore availability as soon as possible. Please check back later." Magic must be happening behind the scenes!

Well I waited.... nothing has posted and it's 2am... will check when I get up at 5am... Hope it's up!

Guys! does allow you to select more than 13 days stay? (still not working but the 2019 calendar is up)

Guys! does allow you to select more than 13 days stay? (still not working but the 2019 calendar is up)
If you want a package I believe 14 nights is the maximum you can book in the US. Anything longer will have to be in multiple bookings. However, as you live in Spain you can book with WDTC UK or Ireland and there you can book up to 21 nights with 7-, 14-, or 21-day tickets, as well as free dining for most of 2019 at the moment.

If you want a package I believe 14 nights is the maximum you can book in the US. Anything longer will have to be in multiple bookings. However, as you live in Spain you can book with WDTC UK or Ireland and there you can book up to 21 nights with 7-, 14-, or 21-day tickets, as well as free dining for most of 2019 at the moment.

Thanks for the info. I´m trying room only. So I dont know. And the uk site is not updated yet with 2019 calendar.

So I can pick a resort and dates online, but when I click to make it a package it reverts back. I don't think they are done updating the site yet.

Same here. Wanted to book it while i sat down with my wife.... No we will have to iMessage the booking....

Thanks for the info. I´m trying room only. So I dont know. And the uk site is not updated yet with 2019 calendar.
2019 dates have been open for months on the UK and IE sites, with free dining being live since April 19th. Try disneyholidays .co.uk (in GBP) or .ie (in EUR). They recently pulled October-December 2019, presumably to align the booking window with the US, but they were open for booking until late May and likely will be again soon.

2019 dates have been open for months on the UK and IE sites, with free dining being live since April 19th. Try disneyholidays .co.uk (in GBP) or .ie (in EUR). They recently pulled October-December 2019, presumably to align the booking window with the US, but they were open for booking until late May and likely will be again soon.

Not for me. Maybe because I do not live in UK or Ireland...

Its interesting because last week I booked a room only reservation at Coronado and I checked the price today and it's exactly the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter