Waiting on 2019 Packages to Post

Not for me. Maybe because I do not live in UK or Ireland...
I'm just trying to help you. I live in the EU, but not in the UK or Ireland and have booked there multiple times because it's a better deal for Europeans. Anyone who lives in the EU can book in the UK or Ireland. Just change the country at the top of the page to Ireland and you'll see 2019 dates.

was just on with disney reservations and was told that can only book up to Oct 31 and that you can still only book 499 days out for any Nov or Dec date..not happy about this wanted to book 12/6-12/14

was just on with disney reservations and was told that can only book up to Oct 31 and that you can still only book 499 days out for any Nov or Dec date..not happy about this wanted to book 12/6-12/14

That has to be because of Star Wars right? Last night room only were allowing booking for a short window of time then it was shut down. I tried inputting days for Nov/Dec out of curiosity and it wasn't showing up at all either. Luckily, I'm going in May to avoid Star Wars.

That has to be because of Star Wars right? Last night room only were allowing booking for a short window of time then it was shut down. I tried inputting days for Nov/Dec out of curiosity and it wasn't showing up at all either. Luckily, I'm going in May to avoid Star Wars.

I was told by multiple travel agents that it isn't due to Star Wars. It's due to the 499 day rule. You can't book a room only or a package more than 499 days out from your departing date. So 499 days from now doesn't get you into November or Dec yet. I looked into it a lot because we want to go in early December for Christmas stuff but trying to avoid star wars until 2020.

I was told by multiple travel agents that it isn't due to Star Wars. It's due to the 499 day rule. You can't book a room only or a package more than 499 days out from your departing date. So 499 days from now doesn't get you into November or Dec yet. I looked into it a lot because we want to go in early December for Christmas stuff but trying to avoid star wars until 2020.

OK that's good. I was worried they were going to be doing different pricing for that opening. Did they do that last year when they released 2018 prices?

OK that's good. I was worried they were going to be doing different pricing for that opening. Did they do that last year when they released 2018 prices?

I'm not sure because we only booked a trip in June the last few years so its always open when packages come out. This is my first time looking at traveling in December. I'd expect it to be the same each year if it truly is due to the 499 days out rule.

But I'd still expect higher pricing when it is released. If nothing more than due to the amount of people trying to go. I just booked our June 2019 trip and didn't think the prices were that much higher than 2018 which was nice to see.

All rooms at POR are showing unavailable for my dates. Other dates work....other resorts work....just not the resort and dates I want....

I'm just trying to help you. I live in the EU, but not in the UK or Ireland and have booked there multiple times because it's a better deal for Europeans. Anyone who lives in the EU can book in the UK or Ireland. Just change the country at the top of the page to Ireland and you'll see 2019 dates.

Sorry If I´m not being polite (my english is so, so). Thank you so much for your help. I have double checked now again and the system does not allow me to select other than 2018 dates... But I have reserved in the US page so yeah!!!!!

Sorry If I´m not being polite (my english is so, so). Thank you so much for your help. I have double checked now again and the system does not allow me to select other than 2018 dates...

Try looking at just the resort and search the dates that way, instead of the "explore resorts" page? Yesterday a glitch allowed me to see prices that way for 2019. Maybe that will work for you?
Example: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/port-orleans-resort-riverside/rates-rooms/

So it looks like you cannot book any of the Deluxe Villas at this time, right? So today was just for the hotel rooms and not the villas?

In the disneyholidays.com for me (in Spain) 2019 dates are not available and I dont know the reason.

I´ve made my reservation through the US site.

Thank you for your help guys

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2018-06-19 a las 14.05.08.png
    Captura de pantalla 2018-06-19 a las 14.05.08.png
    705.1 KB · Views: 6
So I booked, but realized for the wrong dates... Can't change online so I have been on hold for about 55 mins now with another 15 to wait....

I just tried to book for February, waited for my transaction to finish, and got this:

"Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later."

I just tried to book for February, waited for my transaction to finish, and got this:

"Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later."

This happened to me, as well. I think I replied on another thread (confused now) but the phone CM was wonderful. Long wait time, though.

This happened to me, as well. I think I replied on another thread (confused now) but the phone CM was wonderful. Long wait time, though.

Thank you for letting me know! Perhaps I'll give them a call when I have a bit more time to spare later on today. :)

Nothing but preferred is available at CBR in Mar 2019? Other options grayed out include a "5th person category".

This is true. Last year I thought I could book on this day for our late November trip and was bummed to find out I had to wait because of the 499 rule. It's been like that for many years I guess, not just because of Star Wars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts