Waitlist finally came through!

betsywdw

DIS Veteran
I just had to share my excitement! We have been waitlisted for the VWL for the last 2 days of our October trip since March. I finally was able to logon today after I registered DH online (mine isn't working...long story) and when I checked, it was updated to VWL. I'm just so happy that we will not have to switch resorts during our stay!!!

One year - my wailist didn't come through and I had been on the waitlist from the 7 month out timeframe when I tried to make the reservation. Needless to say - I was a little disappointed that I was staying at SSR instead of my beloved WLV (not that SSR isn't nice-it just wasn't the WL). I was an OKW owner and had always booked the WLV at Christmastime at the 7 month out point since it opened. I managed to switch halfway through the trip as I called MS morning, noon, and night to see if anyone had cancelled and halellujah - they did. So 4 nights out of 8 were at the WLV. I came home - sold my OKW points and purchased even more points at WLV. Now I know I will be staying at Christmastime as long as I make my ressies at my 11 month window. Have a great trip as I am already looking forward to mine in December.
Charmaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter