Waitlisting standard 2 bedrooms.

Lakegirl

DIS Veteran
Has anybody ever had any luck trying to Waitlist standard 2bedrooms? I will be looking for middle of August at the 7 month mark. I own at BRV and there are no "lesser point rooms". 2 bedrooms are a stretch point wise so I will be trying to get the most for the least amount of points. Thanks in advance.

Which standard 2BR? BWV? AKV? SSR? There's also standard at VGF and BLT but I'd guess those are more points than BRV. But depending on which resort I'd guess that for mid-august you might just be able to book AKV or SSR. BWV is more difficult because it's all lock-offs but it could happen.

Has anybody ever had any luck trying to Waitlist standard 2bedrooms? I will be looking for middle of August at the 7 month mark. I own at BRV and there are no "lesser point rooms". 2 bedrooms are a stretch point wise so I will be trying to get the most for the least amount of points. Thanks in advance.
OKW should have something available and they usually require the fewest points. Plus there is no standard or preferred.

Which standard 2BR? BWV? AKV? SSR? There's also standard at VGF and BLT but I'd guess those are more points than BRV. But depending on which resort I'd guess that for mid-august you might just be able to book AKV or SSR. BWV is more difficult because it's all lock-offs but it could happen.
Yes sorry I didn't clarify. Anything that would be less than BRV. BLT is but it is already boooking up at the 11 month mark for some days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts