• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walk from RPH to Parks??

KathyT

Mouseketeer
About how long does it take to walk from RPH to IOA, US & Citywalk? Is the path nice?
We stayed at HRH last year and enjoyed their walking path. Didn't take long at all. We didn't make it over to the RPH to see how they were though.

It's a lovely 10 minute walk. Very nice, landscaped path. The path ends in Citywalk closer to IOA. We walked it many times last month.

We walked both paths about a week ago. The path to RPR is MAYBE a bit longer but not much. It is no more than 10 minutes. At RPR, you are closer to IOA. USO is closer to HRH. We stayed at RPR and chose the path often. It's a lovely walk right along the water way.

I kept thinking it was far because people said RPR was the farthest of the 3 on site hotels, but it was great. RPR is the closest to IOA which is my favorite park. Then you can walk through City Walk to get to the Studios. It's very nice, especially at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter