Walk to Dockside/Surfside?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Is there a walking path from this new hotel to the parks and if so, how long of a walk is it? Thanks!

No. Its quite a distance to walk. It's close to 2 miles away and would take at least 30 min to walk, crossing the highway.

It has bus transportation to the parks.

I've walked it quite a few times when staying across the street from Endless Summer at the Sheraton Four Points. It isn't a bad walk, but I think its about 25 minutes. The bus might be a better option if time is a factor for you.

This trip we plan on walking in the am and getting the shuttle/bus back. There are a few crossings, but compared to NYC it was not unlike other places I've walked -with a few caveats: 1) I would not walk with small children as it is an unfamiliar area to them and there is one crossing that would worry me 2) I would not walk in the heat or rain. There is no shade from the sun or coverings at all and 3) I would never walk at night. Accounting for those it was a decent walk and we drank our coffee and ate our very portable breakfast burritos on the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!