Walk-up or Togo orders at homecoming

Cinderella1965

Earning My Ears
Have been trying to get ressie for homecoming..haven’t managed to snag one yet. What is likely hood of getting a table if we arrived at opening? Or can you get to go.?

Have been trying to get ressie for homecoming..haven’t managed to snag one yet. What is likely hood of getting a table if we arrived at opening? Or can you get to go.?

They do permit walk-ups, although depending on how busy it is you may or may not be able to get a table.

The Shine Bar did have a to go menu, but I’m not sure if that part of the restaurant is open right now.

Not sure the capacity plans for DS, but the governor has moved to Phase 3 with a possible full capacity at restaurants. They may open more reservations. How soon will you be there?

How many in your party? If it is two people, you can sit at the bar and order food. It is first come, first served.

How many in your party? If it is two people, you can sit at the bar and order food. It is first come, first served.

I’m not too sure about that. When we were there, it looked like they were seating reservations at the bar. Barstools were socially distanced. A group of 5 was at the bar and when they left, the bartender moved 2 stools down the bar while disinfecting. New guests were brought to each spot.

I’m not too sure about that. When we were there, it looked like they were seating reservations at the bar. Barstools were socially distanced. A group of 5 was at the bar and when they left, the bartender moved 2 stools down the bar while disinfecting. New guests were brought to each spot.
Thanks for the info

Good to know. I was speaking pre-covid

Try using Touring Plans reservation finder. I was able to get a reservation for six people at 7:00 last Saturday two weeks out. Hope it works for you. Great food but very heavy. We shared two chicken dinners between four adults with an extra side of mac and cheese and had a piece left over.

Try using Touring Plans reservation finder. I was able to get a reservation for six people at 7:00 last Saturday two weeks out. Hope it works for you. Great food but very heavy. We shared two chicken dinners between four adults with an extra side of mac and cheese and had a piece left over.

I second this. I started using this reservation finder last week after seeing it mentioned here, and I have had a lot of luck finding reservations we had almost given up on, and I was even able to reschedule some reservations for more preferable times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!