"Walking" to Disney?

pookybean

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!

I have seen the clip about walking to Disney a few times now and it sounds like a great idea.

I need something to get me motivated to move. I belong to WW since jan 06 and so far have lost 40 lbs. I have gotten lazy the past few months (since my trip in may actually) and have yo yo'd 4lbs up and down. I am getting back OP and journaling but i need some excersize.

So how do i join this walk to disney? how do i keep track, obviously a pedometer, but what do i use to track it?

This sounds like a great board, i am glad to have found you!

Megan :thumbsup2

i haven't seen walking to disney in a while -- where did they go??

maybe it's time to start a new one! i believe the participants went to mapquest and figured out the mileage from their home to disney that way. then you would track yourself, either with pedometer, treadmill, courses of known mileage you walk, and log in your miles. every now and then you can go back to mapquest to figure out 'where' you are along the way, etc.

anyone else interested or know where our disney bound walkers are??

and :welcome: to the WISH board!! follow the link in my signature to grab yourself some clippies! we're glad to have you with us!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter