Walmart Grocery Delivery

We are planning on using Walmart groceries in our upcoming trip in January! My sister is still hesitant and asks how reliable is the service? They will leave the order with Bell Services? We are booked at Seratoga, so we are pretty close to some stores. Which one do you suggest? Thanks!

If you have a car I'd just run to Winn Dixie or Publix. We did not have a car this trip. For me Walmart was the cheapest and easiest website to use. Garden Grocer does this all the time so their delivery process I feel goes more smoothly more often but the prices are astronomical. I think if you are prepared and know what to expect Walmart is fine. Yes they will deliver to bell services. I wasn't sure how it would work but it just did. They had my groceries on their own shelf and then I also had a shelf in the fridge where they had all my perishables. Bell services did a great job (we were actually at All Star Sports and pretty much everything there was a hot mess and they still managed to do a good job with my groceries). If you can actually be at the resort during the 1 hour window you set for delivery time that is even better and that is the ideal way to get Walmart delivery because it just saves a bunch of steps.

FYI--The code FRESHCAR works only for $50 orders. I was planning on ordering only $30 since it's just the two of us and it's a short trip. I'm thinking of small items to order that we could pack to bring home that we will use anyway since we don't need anything else for the trip.

I'm sure you could meet the driver at a place other than bell services, anywhere they can pull their vehicle up easily should work. If you are meeting them you can tip cash or you always have the option of tipping through the link you get in your e-mail receipt. That tip gets billed to the credit card you used to pay for your grocery order.
How do you go about arranging where to meet?

Quick update after we used this Walmart delivery to resort last week. I liked it and hate to say this but I think walmart has a great system there. It came in handy for adding on a few last minute items we had forgotten like cold meds, nail polish remover etc. Items I would not have asked other services to provide and would have just taken an Uber off to a local store on my own.

Walmart claims they will substitute with equal or better quality items for the same price as the item ordered. If unhappy, they offer refunds, but you have to be in store for that, defeating the point of delivery.
Walmart did substitute one item I asked for that was out of stock. I was very happy and surprised by the substitution as it was a large serving spoon we were adding to a traveling DVC swap item. (Was to be a cheap nylon faberware, they gave me a stainless onida in it's place at the same price)

How does tipping the driver work exactly?

I tipped using a link they sent to me in an email (or, maybe it was a text...)

I’m very confused about how to leave the tip. I got an email with a link that said “Leave tip.” But when I go to it, it takes me to the Walmart site with my order info. Once I get there I see nothing that mentions leaving a tip.

I’m very confused about how to leave the tip. I got an email with a link that said “Leave tip.” But when I go to it, it takes me to the Walmart site with my order info. Once I get there I see nothing that mentions leaving a tip.
That's very odd, when I did it the screen changed to one specifically made for tip options. Maybe there are other links in the email?

We stayed at SSR and used them the 1st week of December. It was awesome. Walmart app worked great. Delivery was made to Bell Services. We contacted BS and BS delivered the 4 bags of groceries in about 20 minutes. Only charge we had was the tip we gave BS for bringing the groceries to the room. Would use them again in a heartbeat. I tried using Amazon but could never find everything we want where as Walmart had everything.

Mine took me right to a page where I could leave a tip, that's odd it didn't work for you.

Oh well you can only tip after delivery. if you haven't gotten delivery yet you won't have gotten the tip e-mail.
Huh? I got the delivery and got an email with the tip link. I just can't access where to leave the tip when I click "Leave tip." But groceries were delivered, and credit card was charged.

Just priced out a delivery to OKW and my week bill for the 8 of us will be $150. Not bad!!!!

Quick question....are all of you using the Walmart app or going online to pick out your groceries?

Quick question....are all of you using the Walmart app or going online to pick out your groceries?
I used the Walmart iOS app when in WDW, but at home I browse to Walmart grocery. They both work equally as well, although the Windows browser version seems to show more options.

Huh? I got the delivery and got an email with the tip link. I just can't access where to leave the tip when I click "Leave tip." But groceries were delivered, and credit card was charged.
Oh that is odd. I thought maybe you were trying to add a tip when you ordered.

Just priced out a delivery to OKW and my week bill for the 8 of us will be $150. Not bad!!!!

Chepic, what address do you use for OKW? Did you have a option to have it delivered to you room or only to Bell Services?

Thanks.

Chepic, what address do you use for OKW? Did you have a option to have it delivered to you room or only to Bell Services?

Thanks.

I used OKW physical address at 1510 N Cove Rd, Lake Buena Vista, FL. I didn't see the option for room delivery. In the past we have used the garden grocer and they always sent to the bell services and then BS would call us.

I used OKW physical address at 1510 N Cove Rd, Lake Buena Vista, FL. I didn't see the option for room delivery. In the past we have used the garden grocer and they always sent to the bell services and then BS would call us.

We're doing a no car trip, but still need to feed the grand kids. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!