Walt Disney World Resort Reopening Information and Updates

I hope this all changes by next June.
Also, I hope our old MBs still work,I am not using my phone more Than checking wait times. How does that even work with kids if they bring back Fast passes ?

Interesting. Something about a night show at Disney minus fireworks just wasn't that appealing.

Stitch is no surprise. Only surprise is that it didn't happen before now.

Primeval was pretty fun. I know there was a fatality on it few years back and couple injured CMs. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Glad I didn't spend money on more than two park days in October. At some point you gotta lower ticket prices since your not able to do as much.

Hi all! I have a trip coming up in October what are the chances that more things will start to open up? Im getting really nervous with no fireworks and everything closing early. Wondering if I should just make the best of it since this is my boyfriends first time going and it will be completely different.

Hi all! I have a trip coming up in October what are the chances that more things will start to open up? Im getting really nervous with no fireworks and everything closing early. Wondering if I should just make the best of it since this is my boyfriends first time going and it will be completely different.
Fwiw....... We posponed our November trip for another time. We just don't feel it right to pay full price for a cut back product.

DisneyLover,

There are a bunch of us on here coming down in October too. I doubt much will be different as far as fireworks, parades and other things that result in huge groups congregating in one area. Restaurants are starting to reopen (Maria & Enzo's, The Edison yesterday), but there is nothing to indicate the state of the virus will be much different in 2 months, so reduced crowds, masks and some things closed will likely still be in place in October.

I'm still coming and for someone coming on a 1st trip, what is open and running will still be magical. Limited lines will be great. Enjoy what is open and look forward to the 2nd trip to see "normal", when ever that will be.

j

DisneyLover,

There are a bunch of us on here coming down in October too. I doubt much will be different as far as fireworks, parades and other things that result in huge groups congregating in one area. Restaurants are starting to reopen (Maria & Enzo's, The Edison yesterday), but there is nothing to indicate the state of the virus will be much different in 2 months, so reduced crowds, masks and some things closed will likely still be in place in October.

I'm still coming and for someone coming on a 1st trip, what is open and running will still be magical. Limited lines will be great. Enjoy what is open and look forward to the 2nd trip to see "normal", when ever that will be.

j
Thank you!! I’m gonna try to make the most of it we’re gonna get matching shirts I’ll try to surprise him with a cake at dinner one night! Small stuff like that to make it magical for him! I’m very much excited I’ve been every year since I was a kid! I hope he enjoys it just as much :) !

DisneyLover,

When are you going to be at the Fort? The bunch of us will be there at some point from Oct 3-18. I'll be there the 8th-17th.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!