Walt Disney World Resort Reopening Information and Updates

Has there been any news on the status of the gentlemen who lead the sing along? With yesterday’s layoffs including the performer at POR, I’m really worried that they will eliminate it.

Last edited:
And now a rumor of Hood Dee Do done as well, any FW insiders that can reassure us or give us the bad news? I kept a small hope that because the fort was so popular that it would be immune from cuts but there's so much bad Disney lay off news coming out...

I hope not, but right now who can tell? I like to think that us going this month will help someone keep a job.

And now a rumor of Hood Dee Do done as well, any FW insiders that can reassure us or give us the bad news? I kept a small hope that because the fort was so popular that it would be immune from cuts but there's so much bad Disney lay off news coming out...
Oh no! I've never been to the Hoop De Doo and we were planning on catching that in December. I hope they bring that back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!