Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

@Kelly25 Any chance you could repost your photo? It doesn't seem to be displaying. I'm also curious to see the crib.

I don't have any photos - but the portable cribs have very high sides - same as a regular crib. Same footprint as a pack and play too. We've used them several times and it worked well!

WDW Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year
October 19, 2017
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic will celebrate its eighth year Oct. 27 - 28 with the largest event to date, featuring more than 60 food and beverage stations and 11 educational seminars taught by members of the resort's award-winning food and beverage team. The two-night event will feature cuisine from the resort's own award-winning restaurants: Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Shula's Steak House, Todd English's bluezoo, Kimonos and more, with wine and spirits samplings from around the globe. There will be new seminars offered, along with live entertainment and even a Sunday morning brunch. Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic are available as part of a resort package or individually. For more information or to book, visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.

http://allears.net/news/top-news.htm?id=4000

I got tired of waiting for Swan rates to drop for my dates. :rolleyes1
Went ahead and booked via Priceline Express deal + promo code for $143/nt (inclusive of taxes/fees).

Not going to earn Starpoints, but I saved a ridiculous amount over what we had booked: Pop one night, YC next night -- both w AP rates.

Super excited to return to the Swan!!! :cloud9:

Does anyone know if the A La Carte tickets for the Food & Wine Classic can be used on both days, or are the tickets date-specific?

Went ahead and booked via Priceline Express deal + promo code for $143/nt (inclusive of taxes/fees).

Not going to earn Starpoints, but I saved a ridiculous amount over what we had booked: Pop one night, YC next night -- both w AP rates.

Fantastic deal, Earful! Congratulations! :)

Hope you have a great trip.

It would appear that they are for each day. Saturday looks like it is sold out.

http://swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/tickets/index.html

https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2723061
Thanks for the reply, Dan.

What is sold out for Saturday is the Causeway ticket, which, I believe, gives you a chance to graze and imbibe along the causeway. I'm looking at the A La Carte tickets, with a cost of $50 per book, which can be used for purchases from the food stands. A varying number of tickets is required, depending on your particular selections.

https://swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/tickets/A_La_Carte_tickets.html

Thanks for the reply, Dan.

What is sold out for Saturday is the Causeway ticket, which, I believe, gives you a chance to graze and imbibe along the causeway. I'm looking at the A La Carte tickets, with a cost of $50 per book, which can be used for purchases from the food stands. A varying number of tickets is required, depending on your particular selections.

https://swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/tickets/A_La_Carte_tickets.html
Ugh, I see now that I missed the A La Carte wording, shoreward. Looking at that, I would think they could be used both days, as there is, in essence, a limit as to the amount you of food you could buy with the tickets. With the other tickets, it is more unlimited

That’s an amazing rate, lower than I’ve seen in years. When are you going?

That’s an amazing rate, lower than I’ve seen in years. When are you going?
Nov. 12-14, last bit of F&W. It was low because it was an opaque booking (priceline). The SPG rates for our dates went from ~$190 to $222 (exclusive of taxes/fees) and have held steady for a while, so I got impatient. :upsidedow

I just completed a split stay - Dolphin/Swan. I love the “new” Dolphin!

I booked the rooms back in March through Priceline. Got Dolphin at $82/night plus taxes and resort fee; Swan at $94/night plus taxes and resort fee. I gladly gave up earning SPG points and stay credits in exchange for those rates!!

I just completed a split stay - Dolphin/Swan. I love the “new” Dolphin!

I booked the rooms back in March through Priceline. Got Dolphin at $82/night plus taxes and resort fee; Swan at $94/night plus taxes and resort fee. I gladly gave up earning SPG points and stay credits in exchange for those rates!!
What is the opaque description on priceline for this resort?

Yes, I'm wondering the same with these priceline deals. I would also give up my Starpoints to stay there again!

I am planning to stay at Swan or Dolphin before Christmas (12/19-12/23). It looks like the best deal right now is via CostCo (even though I need to buy a ticket that i won;t use until sometime in the future since we have an Annual Pass). Thought someone on this board mat have some tips on best places to find good rates....

I am planning to stay at Swan or Dolphin before Christmas (12/19-12/23). It looks like the best deal right now is via CostCo (even though I need to buy a ticket that i won;t use until sometime in the future since we have an Annual Pass). Thought someone on this board mat have some tips on best places to find good rates....

Read the link that @earfulofmagic posted. Though I will tell you from my own experience, Costco Travel is a great way to book a trip there. They throw in a bunch of small extras like luggage tags, coupons for complimentary food and drinks at the hotel, lanyards, etc., and their prices include the resort fees.

Thank you all for the great information on this thread. I have tried searching it and so far I have not found the answer to this question. Please forgive me if the answer is in here somewhere.

Can I buy distilled water at the Dolphin? I am arriving on Monday and need it for my CPAP machine.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!