Want to book for next year.... need advice

tracymiami

Mouseketeer
Hey guys

Just come back from cyprus which was great (could not afford Florida this year :( ) but it made me want to go back to Florida even more :p

My boyfriend seems really keen which is a good thing but have yet more questions:

I think we are going for 3 weeks 2 weeks in Orlando and 1 week at the beach, questions are:

Suba Diving
My boyfriend has discoveres scuba diving and completely loves it what are the best beaches for this (Have been to Miami so would rather try something new and clearwater for the day which seemed lovely) and does anyone know of any scuba sites in Florida, he has done 3 dives and is aiming to get is qualification or something like that, any thoughts????

Hotels
Decided to stay off site as onsite is working out to expensive, any recommendations on budget hotels, have stayed at the Rodeway Inn and QII before, so would rather try something new and a little better?

Never stayed in Kissimee or Lake Bunevista how does it compare to International Drive??

Car Hire
After the last time we are getting a car (never again with out a car I must have been mad!!!!) The thing is martin will be driving and will be 23 do you know any cheap car hire places or is it best to go through Virgin, again any thoughts would be great??? ;)

Time
I think October seems good have been in August before (busy) and September (did not stop raining) so price wise and busy wise October seems good. Which weeks are the kids off as we don't have any and would rather avoid that time if poss!!!!, would love to be there for Halloween, does it get super busy then???

Phew I think that is all for now, any ideas and tips would be great

Thanks loads of hugs

T ;)

Hi There, we stayed in lake buena vista last year, its very close to everything with some excellent restaurants, we definatelty would stay in this area again, really for its close proximity to disney.I prefer this myself to the hub of international drive.

We went in july/august last year never again, next year we have plumped for May as weve heard the weather is hot(but not oppresive), less amounts of rain, were going for 3 weeks, staying in a villa, we did book our car hire with virgin, purely for the convience side of things, but there are better deals to be had which im sure others will tell you.

jules

Our half term in 2003 is from Monday 27th October, but the dates will vary around the country from around the middle of October to early November.

The Keys have a lot of great scuba diving places (apparently - I don't dive, so I'm just going on what I've heard!), I think Virgin feature a couple of them in their Florida brochure.

Hi Tracy

At Key Largo is the John Pennekamp park. It's the only underwater national park in the USA. Diving snorkeling and all things water related there is second to none. Search the Web for tons of info.

Ken

hi, I dont know if any of this will help but here goes. My self, wife and our 2 angels! stayed at the All Star Movies in April 2002 for 18 nights. we found as far as the cost goes staying on site and staying off site does not seem to vary by much after you take everything into account. the adult price we paid was about 1200.00, but of course you get the unlimited park access for that, and a character breakfast each. Easter was a busy time, although I am not sure the Americans have the same time as us, when our kids break up the day before good friday for 2 weeks, that is almost the end of theirs. but on the 3rd and 4th April this year when we first got there it was mega busy , on the easter sunday, a couple of days before we got there, they had 75,000 through the gates at the Magic Kingdom. Anyway, I could go on all day. for 4 of us it cost 3600.00 for the holiday and we spent about 1500.00.

Howevere you go, have a great time.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter