want to know just how cold it is here

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
My daughter works part time at a ski resort near our home....and they are closing at seven pm because of the bitter cold.....it is dangerous to be out in this freezing temps

WOW! I didn't know they ever closed ski slopes because of the cold.

Pumba, what is the temp there?? It is -21 here right now! :eek: That is without wind chill factor!!

Sending warm thoughts to all of you up north!...I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched the weather channel this evening! Oh, MY! That is tooooo cold!..
Stay warm!

Holycow

Glad to hear they closed the ski resorts.

We're expecting 30-35 below wind chills tonight/tomorrow.

Hard a hard time gettin my dog to go out tonight! who can blame him.

Herc

And I was feeling sorry for myself because it is going to be in the 50's tonight.

Pretty cold here too. Right now it's -14 F with a windchill of -31 F, and getting colder... tomorrow's windchills are supposed to come around -40 in the daytime. Brrrr! So much for outdoor skating!

fifteen or twenty.....it will be like a heat wave....we just stay in ....no sense in going out if we don't want to......

Drove Tom to the bus and went by one of those clock/temperature things.. it said 4 degrees...... where is Spring.. wahhhhh

Wish I didn't have to go out today..... but my cousin is having heart surgery this morning so I want to stop by the hospital and I have class from 11-5.....Luckily my mil is picking the kids up at school so they won't have to walk home! Stay warm Pumba!!

I'm a little south of you but I don't think it's any warmer.

I have to work tonight and shutter to think what it's going to be like at 10pm when I leave. Brrrrrrrr.....

Wind chills of 25 to 30 below here - and my supervisor is driving to work every day with NO heat in her car!! She looks like an eskimo every morning when she comes in..

In that case I would HAVE to take a day off to get the darn heater fixed.. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was over 70 here yesterday. Move on down, plenty of room. Bring money.

Buz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter