• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WANTED! 82 points for transfer into my DVC account

Status
Not open for further replies.

uromac

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I'm looking for someone who is willing to transfer 82 points into my DVC account. I am flexible with the month/dvc location, so please contact me with your price/point on this board or e-mail me at uromac@aol.com.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

Melissa

I have points that can be transferred. They're OKW points with an expiration of 4/04. I don't have "feedback" on this board, but have lots on Ebay. Price would be $10.00 a point and Paypal is preferred, but payment method is your choice. My email is dznynut@aol.com if you want to leave a message. Thanks!

I have 69 points that I could transfer into your account...$10 per point...good through 5/04...Thanks!

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter