Wanted: Cucumber salad recipes

mommy2emily

Mouseketeer
I am having a party Saturday and would like to find a recipe for Creamy Cucumber Salad (Using sour cream and lemon juice or vinegar) and also
Tomato, Cucumber, Pepper and Onion Salad - I think it could be just Italian dressing but not sure.
Any help or recipes would be great
thank you

Sadly I don't have a recipe for that but I do have a great on for a cucumber salad. We make it to go with pasta all the time.

Dina's Cucumber Salad.

1 cucumber but use as many as you need depending how many people you have coming over. 1 cucumber is good enough for two people.

1 red onion light cooked. Just to get the tart out of it.

1/3 cup of vinegar

dash of sea salt.

peel and dice the cucumber but you can leave the skin on too. I like it both ways.

Lightly cook the red onion.

Then mix the cucumber and onion together pour vinegar over and sprinkle sea salt. Cover and put it in the fridge until ready to serve.

It's really light and goes great with just about everything I always pair bread with it if I don't have anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter