Was anyone able to book CG brunch on 01/07? Also, ADR web site problems..?

Disneymoon2013

Mouseketeer
Hey ya'll... A couple questions..

1. Was anyone able to book the Sunday brunch at California Grill on January 7th? I screwed up booking my ADRs. I mistakenly believed Disney's web site about the ADRs opening up at 7 a.m. EST but it was really 6 a.m. I should have trusted my gut instead of their web site. /sigh Needless to say, it wasn't a very good morning (this was earlier this week). There's no availability showing for the brunch... but when I check Sundays throughout the remainder of this year, most Sundays have reservations available. I'm wondering if maybe, internally, WDW hasn't put in the schedule for CG brunch in 2018 yet. I hope they don't plan on cutting it. It's the thing we were looking forward to the most, TBH.

2. When I'm trying to look up reservations, I keep getting this error message: "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later." Are a lot of folks running this problem with the WDW web site? I haven't been to WDW since Sept 2015. I didn't have these problems back then. Personal gripe: I also preferred the app design better then. It's so much more difficult to try to refresh and find reservations now. It keeps backing me out to the beginning of the app. So both the app & the web site are problematic.

Edit: 3. Another problem. We booked 2 separate hotels (split hotel trip). I was told they were linked and I'd be able to book 180 days out + 10. However, that wasn't true. I still can't book for the second half of our trip. I did call and speak to a CM. She said it was the software design and there was nothing she could do to change it. /sigh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter