water filtration

joe.hurley

Earning My Ears
Hey, I wanted to pass on a tip to everyone.

Everyone has no doubt heard that the water fountain and drinking water at WDW is not the most tasty -- kind of sulphurous, from what I've heard.

How to solve the problem?

This is not an advertisement, but

a co-worker who sells Avon passed around a catalog, and in it was a built-in filtering water bottle (size of a sport bottle) for $9.95; filters up to 60 gallons. Filter is replaceable also.

I'm ordering one, so I thought I'd pass on the idea.

Regards,

Joe

I saw these too and thought about ordering one. They are smaller than the more well known Brita bottles, so they would be easier to carry around. I didn't get one because I was unsure if I would be able to buy replacement filters for it in the future from Avon.

Wal-greens Ccrries a WATER FILTER that fits ANY nipple type sports bottle for $3.99!! AS we have a 1/2 dozen of these bottles around home,I thought it was a GRRRREAT Idea!!!!

Tinksdw.....I keep hearing about those, but can't find them anywhere. Do they have a brand name? Where in the store did you find them? Thanks in advance!

I found them By the Britta Sports Bottles!! They would be Realllllly Easy to miss! as they are in a 1 inch square x 3 inches long box and come as singles. I would Ask for them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter