Watson's Very Merry 24 Nighter TR. Day 24 - HS & MK

RobynPrincess

Looking around
Today was our last full day in Orlando :( wahhhhhhhh :(

I didn't sleep well and was properly awake from 8am (gah the snoring!!) so I got up and started packing up our things. I then googled where the washing machines are in VGF as I didn't know lol and went to do a bit of washing. We had gone totally crazy with the shopping, even with an extra bag to take home there was no way it was gonna all fit in... We did pretty much all of our Christmas shopping plus bringing stuff back for other people. So Carrie and Mark kindly offered to look after some stuff for us till we go back over in April. We decided to leave all of our summer clothes (not like we needed those over winter in the uk!). Of course I wanted to make sure as much of it was washed as possible so I could leave it with them (can't be leaving our sweaty clothes behind ewwww).

I woke Sy up at 10 and sent him to collect the last of the drying while I finished up packing our clothes to take to Carrie.

We took our time getting ready to go out, I washed my hair and Sy mooched about not doing much. We had some breakfast in the room and we then headed out to the outlets to grab the last couple of Christmas presents (well we were leaving all of our clothes there right, so that meant we had more room didn't it?! Hehehehe).

It was a gorgeous day

We were meeting Carrie at My French Cafe at 1:30 so after the last minute shopping spree we made our way there.

Omg the food was just as good the second time. I believe we ordered the exact same things too! Carrie went for a chocolate tart. Can't wait to go back there on the next trip.

We spent aaaages chatting with Carrie and finally left at 3:30pm. We arranged to meet the next day for brunch at Keke's near Carrie's house before heading to the airport (sob!).

We made our way back to VGF to do some more packing - did I mention that we have a lot of stuff?! Pmsl! We then got changed into our Christmassy things and made our way to Hollywood studios to meet our friend Jackie who had just arrived a day before.

We had a Fastpass for Frozen singalong with Jackie so we met outside. Hugs all around! We didn't have long to wait before going in, we lucked out and had great seats - a couple of rows back right in the middle!

I periscoped the show and sang along.... I can only apologise to those people watching hehehe.

Afterwards it was time for our holiday dinner with Minnie and friends!!! This was a much wanted ADR, I watched online every day for this to come available, and I was one of the first to book it when it went live. You might say I was a little bit obsessed lol (you'd be right of course!).

We were right on time checking in but had to wait a little while before we were taken inside. It was a bit strange as there were quite a few empty tables inside, not really sure why the wait. Not that it really mattered, we just sat outside and nattered till our name was called. First up were our pictures with Santa Goofy.

The character interactions in here were quite simply awesome! Some of the best in any character meal I have ever done! We were there quite a while as we were chatting so the characters came round a second time, they remembered the things we had chatted about the first time and mentioned them again - they totally made us feel special! They especially loved our T-shirts <3 Mickey was gesturing how much he liked them and then realised he was making booby motions :O hahahahaha he felt pretty embarrassed!!! Minnie said she looked naked on our tops and tried to cover herself up hehehe. Daisy was showing off her bling jewellery to us.

Donald and Daisy had a little dance with each other right behind us! It was so cute!!

We eventually decided to make our way out so we paid up and made our way over to Tower of Terror. What a great idea this fastpass was for after dinner hehehe

Luckily we didn't feel sick though!

As we were right nearby we decided to have a quick look in the club Disney. We stopped to get a photopass pic on the way.

Club Disney was way busier tonight than it was when I was here on my own. We did manage to have a little boogie and get some pictures this time though.

We then walked over to the Osborne lights for one last look...

We decided to queue for one photo pass photographer as the queues were really massive.

We took our own pictures while we waited lol

Afterwards we headed out of the park as it was now closed - and made our way over to Magic Kingdom as it was open late! Got to make the most of our last evening after all ;)

We stopped for another picture on the way out.

Jackie and I took the bus over to MK while Sy took the car and parked it back at the VGF, he then got the boat over to meet us.

He decided to stop for his own photopass pic on the way out of HS (yes, this is my husband people...)

It was rather busy on the boat over from GF to MK....

Louis had just finished work so he met up with us on Main Street and we waited there for Sy. All 4 of us then went over to Big Thunder Mountain. There was hardly any wait! Woohoo!

We then walked over to Fantasyland. Winnie the Pooh had no wait at all so on we went :)

Last up was Dumbo, again there was no wait at all. We each got our own dumbo!

In fact there was no one in the queue line so they said we could go on again!

Sadly it was then 1am and time for the park to close :(

We started to make our way out of the park.

We stopped on Main Street for one last picture at Jackie's suggestion. We got a picture that turned out to be one of my favourite pics of the holiday, we both look so happy and relaxed.

We said a sad goodbye to Louis and Jackie as we wouldn't be seeing them again :(

We then monorail'ed it back to VGF,packed up a few more things ready for the morning and finally got into bed at 2:30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter