Way to prevent stroller theft!

mamadonna

Earning My Ears
Hi, I came up with an idea to help prevent someone from “accidentally” walking off with our expensive stroller. I paid $5.00 for a ski lock. It’s about the size of a pager with a retractable wire and 3 digit combination. It won’t keep a professional from taking your stroller, but will prevent “accidental” stroller swaps from occuring.

Just make sure that you don't lock it to anything or in such a way that it can't be moved. The CM's often need to re-arrange strollers or move those that are improperly parked. HTH

TJ

I think if you used the ski lock to lock a wheel to the stroller itself that would prevent 'accidental swapping' at the same time allowing CMs to move it if they needed to. (Could just pick it up and move it a short distance).

Sounds like a great idea!

That' sounds like a better idea to me. That way i don't make it difficult for CM's. However, if they wanted to take it I guess they coluld fold it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter