WDTC package question

edhmom

DIS Veteran
I am approaching my "balance due" date for my November package. I seem to recall when I moved it to the November dates they said the balance wasn't due until right before the trip, as opposed to their normal 30 days prior, but it's not written down anywhere. Does anyone have info if they have changed their policy on when payments are due?

I wish they would open 2021 already so I could just book that and be done with this year.

Thanks!

I am approaching my "balance due" date for my November package. I seem to recall when I moved it to the November dates they said the balance wasn't due until right before the trip, as opposed to their normal 30 days prior, but it's not written down anywhere. Does anyone have info if they have changed their policy on when payments are due?

I wish they would open 2021 already so I could just book that and be done with this year.

Thanks!
If the wait time isn't long, could you call to see what they say? If there has been a recent change, the CM should be able to tell you. And if there is any news, please update here!

WDTC has told me muliple times that final payment is 7 days prior to arrival, which is different than the 30 days prior to COVID. They did state I might receive emails at 30 days, reminding me of a final payment due, but to ignore them. I last spoke with them about a week ago.

I just checked my package reservation that we moved to 12/12. The email states final payment is due by 12/5. The fine print still says 30 days, but the my individual payment information with the grand total and final payment due reflects the 12/5 date.

I checked my reservation and it lists the 30 days out payment due date so I called. The CM said they have changed the due date to be 7 days prior to your check in. The emails are auto-generated with the 30 days date. She offered to transfer me to a supervisor who could go into the system and change the due date in my reservation. I didn't feel the need so I declined.

I'd call. We booked WDW for 2021 in June and our pay by date is 30 days prior to arrival. Maybe they've made an exception for people who are rebooking due to closure?

I'd call. We booked WDW for 2021 in June and our pay by date is 30 days prior to arrival. Maybe they've made an exception for people who are rebooking due to closure?

I did call and was told 7 days. I'm guessing the difference is WDW is open whereas DL is closed.

I checked my reservation and it lists the 30 days out payment due date so I called. The CM said they have changed the due date to be 7 days prior to your check in. The emails are auto-generated with the 30 days date. She offered to transfer me to a supervisor who could go into the system and change the due date in my reservation. I didn't feel the need so I declined.

We crossed posted.

Oh wow. I'm paying monthly on our May 2021 package. But I'll keep my payment schedule 'as is' rather than bump it out that close to arrival. But did they say if that's going to be their permanent policy?

We crossed posted.

Oh wow. I'm paying monthly on our May 2021 package. But I'll keep my payment schedule 'as is' rather than bump it out that close to arrival. But did they say if that's going to be their permanent policy?

They didn't say if the change is payment is permanent or a temporary Covid thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!