• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW park maps?

It'sWDW4me

<font color=green>Fairly new... still gets a tag :
I've been tossing this idea around for about a week now.... I'm planning an August trip for 10 ppl. This will be the first trip for 5 of us and I really want everyone to know what they're in for and get a good idea of what they want to do while at the World. I've looked at the maps from different books, online, and I even got a set made from Disney's website but I just don't feel that any of those are exactly what I want. And then I came upon the extra set of maps that I brought home from our 2008 trip. :idea: If everyone could get acclimated to the actual park maps NOW, there may be much less "what does this mean" syndrome when we get there. ;) Plus, we could all get together and mull over the maps at the same time instead of trying to huddle around one poor measely copy. :rotfl2:

How can I go about getting 4 or 5 sets of maps - including MK; EPCOT; DHS; AK; BB; TL; & DTD - mailed to me? I've called the Disney Store and AAA but I was directed both times to get a book (Birmbaum's or other). Is there a phone number I can call? Maybe directly to a resort - I've heard that the published resort numbers actually funnel you to a call center? I'm more than willing to pay the postage.... any ideas?

You could see if someone going to Disney would mail you a few. I am not going till the last week of July. That may not allow enough time to reach you and for you to have time to go over them. If no one can do this sooner for you I would be glad too. Just PM with your address and I will bring a two day priority envelope with me. I'll fill it up and ship it off on the first Monday we are there. We will actually be arriving on Saturday evening.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter