WDW Vetran- FIRST Disneyland trip ... AAAHHH!!

NandP

Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV
I am completely overwhelmed. I don't know where to start!!! No Magic Bands, no Magical express... what do I do, what do I do??

had to vent.. I feel better now.

We prefer it without that stuff and I think you'll find it's a pure pleasure to not have to walk so much.
Don't worry about the little stuff, just go and enjoy Walt's park.

Are the lines the same as WDW ? are fast passes as impossible to get?

You take a deep breath, get there at opening, and have a BLAST!! DLR is sooooo much more low key and easy than WDW! You can’t grt FP’s until you are inside the park, either by walking up to a FP machine in front of the ride, or by paying for MaxPass (totally worth it for FP’s btw!)

FP’s are very easy to get because no one can prebook them and you can only get one at a time. If a particular ride is a must-do and popular then I would go to it at rope drop and get a FP for another must-do while you wait. (Just please, do us all a favor and don’t do it while you WALk! Lol) You can easily get FP’s throughout the day for most rides, unless it is a very crowded day. When crowds are high some popular rides will run out by mid morning, or early afternoon. I’d say the hardest one to get is still Radiator Springs.

As pps have said, "Breathe!"
Then, read this thread: A DLR Guide for WDW Vets.
Next, post this thread and any additional questions (and you will have more questions after reading that thread) in the trip planning -- Disneyland (California) -- forum. You'll get lots of good advice, suggestions, and sympathy (!) there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter