We Got Cindy's!!

KevinM

Shows Up Every 2 Months Or So
We wanted to make Emily's 5th birthday special, so both me and my wife started calling for PS at CRT at 6:58 A.M. exactly 90 days prior to Dec. 7th. Unfortunately, all reservations were taken by the time we got through. I was able to get PS in Norway for the Princess Storybook breakfast, which we all enjoyed last year.

The phone system was down on September 9th, so we had no luck that day either.

On the 10th my FIL managed to get through early and we now have PS at CRT, 8:30 on December 8th. Needless to say, we are very excited, and now we have another special day to look forward to during our December trip.

The bottom line - keep trying and don't give up hope! We thought our chances were slim to none but it all worked out in the end.

Good luck everyone - maybe we'll see you in December!

Congrats Kevin. That will definately make your little girls day! 8:30am is a great time too.
Have fun!

Congratulations! That's great news! Here's wishing you a wonderful trip and a magical time at the Princess Breakfast.

My daughter's loved it when we went in 2002!

:sunny:

Congratulations! I tried too, but no luck. Same as you though, have PS's for PSB on 12/7! Maybe we'll see you there!

I'm sure you will have a magical time and sounds like you have a great FIL.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter