We have a few days to fill in..HELP

soma151

Mouseketeer
This was going to be a Dental trip to Mexico to finish my implant work, just learned the Dentist needs a week to do all the work. But i only need to be in his chair 2 hours the first day, 1 hour 3 days later, and then 2 hours the day we leave. Arriving Nov 15 need to fill that weekend in San Diego? Monday at Dentist early morning then driving to Disneyland that day(traffic to watch for?) and staying at a hotel across the street. Going to Disneyland Tues, Wen, Thur....Thur night driving back down to Hotel close to Mexico. Fri finish dental work early and flight doesn't leave till 9pm...So we have Sat & Sunday and almost all day Fri to kill. We are bringing our 8 year old grandson> ? We like the out doors, but zoos and sea world depress me. Not really shoppers, but my wife would like to go to La Jolla? My wife & grandson will look around Mexico while i am in dental office, so will be two full days there? Thinking?? Lego land? Knot'sberry? Catalina island? Aircraft carrier tour? Beach along silver strand? Coronado? We like farmers markets? Art shows? Music?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter