• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We hear alot about FOTL changes, but not from the horse's Mouth!

JonValjean

Earning My Ears
With all the post about the new FOTL policies or the phasing out of these policies, one thing we have NOT seen. A representive from US/IOA come on the board and post the OFFICIAL word. Like when these new policies will take affect. Will it be the whole park or just a few popular rides? Etc.. etc.. etc.. Or here's a can of worms, what will they do with the people who booked months ago and promised a policy that will not be there when they get there. Hey not for nothing but when you sell something to someone at an agreed price, you really should deliver what you promised. And if circumstances beyond your control keep you from delivering what you promised than you should have a plan as to how you can make good and save face with those coustomer's you sold your services to at the time. I feel confident that US/IOA executives monitor these boards (I know for a fact that DCL monitors their board). They MUST know some people are not happy and some just have questions. The least they can do is officially answer these questions. I am a small business owner (I am the only employee) ;) but this is how I handle my customers. Perhaps some of the big wig exec's at US/IOA can take notes from a small guy like myself.

Our feelings exactly - SOMEONE tell us, those people who booked
weeks/months ago because of FOTL, what the real truth is, WHAT
ARE THE NEW RULES????:(

Hi JonValjean,

I like your screen name! :) Les Mis is one of my favorite plays! You might want to send an e-mail directly to Universal. It seems that they are good at responding to inquiries. It's only my opinion (and I have accused me of being frequently wrong :rolleyes: ), but these bulletin boards seem like they probably aren't the best way for Universal to spread official policy. There's always a chance that somebody could post a statement claiming to be somebody who they are not. Please let us know if you hear anything.

You bring up a good point G.A.F.. I don't think e-mailing US will do any good because it seems that their different departments arn't sure of the facts. I have seen post from different people who have been in touch with US personally and they all seem to get DIFFERENT answers. As far as (imposter posters) :D perhaps an official from US can get in touch with a moderator of the boards and let him forward on any info (but that is REALLY reaching!!) :rolleyes:

hi, i just got off the phone with universal vacations, I have a pkg booked with them for august. i asked about FOTL and was told that is gone, but there are no current limits on express for on-site guests...hopefully this is correct, cause i want to ride the hulk over and over again...

patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter