We lost another great one.

des1954

DIS Veteran
George Carlin died yesterday afternoon. He was the best at "word-play" - pure genius.:worried:

The first big thing i saw him do on TV was Seven Dirty Words,,at that time it was a big issue for TV. Believe it was in the late 70's ? He was a good one, he'll be missed.

I was a Carlin fan from since early childhood.....this is a real loss for the world of comedy and the use of the forbidden 7.

"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

Why is it that when you're ready to board a plane, they say "you're getting ON the plane"? **** them!!! I'm getting IN the plane.

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

21auto-filmore650.jpg

"ah man, what a downer"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter