We met Bob!

JillL.

wait for the next visit to the mouse
Hey we are Jill and Larry from Toledo. We were at MNSSHP and i saw a guy on a ECV:moped: go by with a tri pod..I thought heys thats cartcam!!!... so to my husbands dismay i shouted it out and Bob did a 360 and came right back to us and chatted with us awhile! what a nice guy! I told my husband if I had been thinking i would have had my picture made with him! LOL!

:thanks: for being so nice Bob and thanks for the pod cast shout out!

Jill and Larry From Toledo!

Cool! We heard the story on the podcast. I guess Bob is pretty easy to identify on the ECV...You know, with the boot and all. :rotfl:

Hmmm....whats the story behind the boot. If the roundtable thought like Disney, they could probably mass market "Bob Boots" and sell them on their cafepress page.

Hey we are Jill and Larry from Toledo. We were at MNSSHP and i saw a guy on a ECV:moped: go by with a tri pod..I thought heys thats cartcam!!!... so to my husbands dismay i shouted it out and Bob did a 360 and came right back to us and chatted with us awhile! what a nice guy! I told my husband if I had been thinking i would have had my picture made with him! LOL!

:thanks: for being so nice Bob and thanks for the pod cast shout out!

Jill and Larry From Toledo!

Hey Jill and Larry---I used to live in Napoleon!!

If I ran into Bawb, I would most likely have to try to hug him, and I am pretty certain my head would knock into his forehead and then our hug would be one of those, "Oops, let's try this again by leaning your head the other way," types---so then we would try it again and re-bump and it would be all around...AWKWAWD...gosh that would be so cool!:woohoo:

Funny, I don't look for the characters but I was on the lookout for Bawb.
No spotting's for me between 9/13-9/18, but even my husband who does not listen to the podcasts was on the look out.

Correction: Rumor has it that Bob IS a character. :moped:

PS. Hi "Monorail Brian".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter