We Need a Vintage Disney Channel!

i agree.

well, i've not really thought about it until you mentioned it.. but i do miss old shows like recess and the weekenders!

all this hannah montanna and that's so raven stuff, it will die a death eventually, but right now it's boring me to tears

me and my family like the current Disney Channel. i would love to have the classic cartoons on a vintage channel.

i noticed they are starting a Disney Jr.

i am disappointed they do not have the classic cartoons on in the hotel rooms. we stayed in Movies and Caribbean Beach and they had it. then when we went to pop it wasn't there. i thought it was stoped at the values. then we stayed at POR, it wasn't there ether. i know they have the channel. if you don't know what i mean, it is the channel playing in the lobby of the hotels. anyone know what happen to it in the rooms?

i also "liked" the facebook page and then recommended it to my friends.

versions of films - eg Hercules, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch etc

The Disney Channel currently does show these shows :happytv: but they are on really really early in the mornings. We DVR these shows for our kiddos to watch after school. :thumbsup2

Classic Disney Channel rules than todays Disney Channel. Disney Channel used to be a good show with teens from 80's, 90's and 2000-2005, now Disney Channel is getting lame with those Disney Songs remakes and Hannah Montana .Kids are now obsessed with it, instead of watching animated TV series and movies. Even Stevens and That's So Raven cannot be beaten by those shows today, I like Even Stevens with Shia LaBeouf in the show it will be hysterical to watch. The movies from the 80's and 90's they just rarely show it on Disney Channel. BRING BACK THE CLASSIC OF DISNEY CHANNEL!

I would love to see a Vintage disney channel, i have been thinking bout this for awhile actually, cause it seems like the new stuff just doesnt do anything for some of the older fans, i would love to see more Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Oswald Cartoons, I dont think there is enough of those on TV and they are almost impossible to find on dvd. I wouldnt mind seeing some of the old MM Club series either...I loved disney channel alot more then...nothing against the new stuff, just the older stuff is more my preference.

Just saw this thread.

Brilliant idea!! Would love to watch some of the Disney shows from when I was kid...and even those from before I was a kid. Must have!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter