We took the plunge!

ilovecoasters

DIS Veteran
Went to MK yesterday just for a few hours, came home SSR DVC members:cool1:
When I woke up this morning and turned to DH, all I could do was say, "Do you realize what we just did?" Our friends think we are nuts for being AP holders the past 10 years. Can't wait to hear what they think of this.

The only questions I have are how difficult is it to book at SSR? How far in advance should we start worrying? We don't take long trips, rather just short 2-3 days maybe 4 or 5 times a year. We only live an hour from DW, so we are very flexible. Have you found a certain time of year is much easier to book? Any advice is appreciated.

Congratulations!!!
Busy times, of course the month of December..book that at your home resort at the ll month and if you want to try for one of the other DVC resorts call at the 7 month mark.
Same with the Food and Wine Festival and Easter. If you can be flexible, you should be fine, but the farther out you can call the better. You will learn a lot from reading these boards.
Welcome Home!

Haven't been a member long enough to tell you about booking. Since you are close by and probably more flexible than most I would think you would be fine.

Congratulations and welcome home! pixiedust:

Congratulations and :welcome:home!

You will gets tons of great advice on the dus boards! I am also a new member, so I can't give you any specific advice. By next year, all of us new owners will know much more!

WELCOME neighbors! Have fun planning all those trips....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter