We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

Well for those of you who follow my reports, you know where I live can be cold, well today on June 2nd it is 42 degrees, what?? It was 80 on Thursday! So, since it is so cold and raining, on with the report!

Oh my gosh, right!? When I left Orlando and got in to Niagara Falls last week, the high the next day was 83, and it had been 88 the day before. Then it got gradually colder until the day I left where the high was 58, but the low that morning was 48!! And THAT felt cold enough. I can only imagine 42. Uggh. It’s June.

img_jun22018at84838pm-jpg.326834

I love Andi's MU hat :)

A small portion and seem to be smaller each year!
img_jun22018at84500pm-jpg.326838

This is my biggest complaint about the food booths. There are some really tasty offerings, and things that are really unique that you don't find anywhere else...but the tiny tiny portions of a lot of them for a hefty price tag... :sad1:

The frushi does look great though!

I wanted to try the Sugar cane shrimp skewer. I love shrimp and this had some good reviews especially from @ariane37 husband, he loves it!

This always looks soo good! And I definitely refer to it as the Steve Shrimp now! :laughing:

Today is Graduation Day for Andi, wow! Time sure flies. The ceremony is this evening and my son is home now too so I am one happy mom! I will share some photos later of the evening!

Yay! Congrats to Andi! So nice for you to have your kids home with you to be celebrating Andi's achievements.

This is a neat frame :goodvibes

Congratulations Andi!!!

but Doc Mcstuffins was, I made Andi meet her! We didn’t really know who she was. The CM told us she is a toy doctor.
That's funny, and cute that Andi met her anyway. I know her name and that she has a show, but just assumed she was a people Dr? LOL that's what happens when your babies grow up!

On our first trip, the Playhouse Disney characters were from Bear in the Big Blue House
Oh Bear, how Ricky and I loved him :love: It wasn't quite the height of his popularity but the show was still on constantly when Ricky was little and they still had merchandise in the Disney store so we had TONS! We even took him to see Bear in the Big Blue House Live, kind of like Sesame Street Live. It was adorable. By the time Chris came along it wasn't on TV anymore but I had lots of video tapes of it (yes, video tapes) and a couple DVD's so we would watch, too. Great memories!

This always looks soo good! And I definitely refer to it as the Steve Shrimp now! :laughing:
::yes:: :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some pictures from Andi’s graduation night!
It was a beautiful evening and it was a wonderful time watching our daughter receive her diploma.

We of course had to start with dinner. Andi picked one of her favorites Hanabi. This is a great Japanese restaurant in town. My sister joined us for the dinner and ceremony.
IMG_Jun82018at100157PM.jpg

Since I love dining reports I took pictures of our food for all of you to see. The food here was delicious and we all enjoyed our meals.

Here are the food pictures.
IMG_Jun82018at95551PM.jpg IMG_Jun82018at94937PM.jpg IMG_Jun82018at94908PM.jpg IMG_Jun82018at94826PM.jpg IMG_Jun82018at94746PM.jpg
Graduation pictures
IMG_Jun82018at95028PM.jpg IMG_Jun82018at95107PM.jpg IMG_Jun82018at94622PM.jpg IMG_Jun82018at95203PM.jpg

We are so proud of Andi! I think she deserves a trip to WDW, don’t you all agree!

Your time at AK looks great! The magic shots are so fun!!

Love, love, love Andi's grad pics! The shot of all four of you is so nice as well as the sibling pic! My Jack is graduating on the 28th and I can't even believe it.....where has the time gone???

When I saw that you had a graduate this year, I jumped on board since I do too! Great report~ looking forward to more!!

Aw! Congratulations, Andi! And congratulations, mom, on having both of your babies under the same roof :lovestruc I can't even imagine what it'll be like…though I only have a couple years left :sad:

I do too! Especially the one near EE.

Cute! I love the turtle one, haven't seen that before.

I've never been there because I'm too much of a germaphobe and petting zoos kind of gross me out :crazy2: I'm glad to hear they have a hand wash station!

On our first trip, the Playhouse Disney characters were from Bear in the Big Blue House…I'm sure nobody even remembers him now, but I loved that show. I guess this is the next generation's version of that :P
It was so nice having Jack and Andi under the same roof, you know as a mom of teens, the feeling is so wonderful when your kids are safe and in bed at home:thumbsup2 Jack has gone to Michigan now to help my parents for the summer, he is such a good boy:Pinkbounc. They do pay him quite well, so this is a motivator as well:rotfl:

AK had some great pp spots with the celebration for the 20 years!

Wow, time sure has flied. Congratulations to you and Andi. Can't wait to see the pictures.

What an awesome photo. I hadn't seen this one yet.

That certainly sounds much better than what they have most of the time. I have a huge snake phobia and they tend to be in there 9 our of 10 times. Needless to say I leave that all to Casey and Jason!
:thanks: The ceremony was wonderful, Andi has been in a great mood since graduation I guess she is happy to be done:teacher:

I’m with you big snake phobia, yuck!

Awww congratulations Andi! Sounds like you guys are gonna have a busy, fun day!

This is my favorite magic shot!
Graduation day was wonderful!

I love this magic shot with the LK family. We often don’t get magic shots:confused3, they don’t offer to us, I guess you do have to ask sometimes! We had great pp today, more to come!

Oh my gosh, right!? When I left Orlando and got in to Niagara Falls last week, the high the next day was 83, and it had been 88 the day before. Then it got gradually colder until the day I left where the high was 58, but the low that morning was 48!! And THAT felt cold enough. I can only imagine 42. Uggh. It’s June.

I love Andi's MU hat :)

This is my biggest complaint about the food booths. There are some really tasty offerings, and things that are really unique that you don't find anywhere else...but the tiny tiny portions of a lot of them for a hefty price tag... :sad1:

The frushi does look great though!

Yay! Congrats to Andi! So nice for you to have your kids home with you to be celebrating Andi's achievements.

This is a neat frame :goodvibes
Our weather is cool again this weekend, my hot August trip is sounding really good right now!
Andi wishes she was going to MU for college:rotfl:
I agree, the food portions are getting smaller and the prices larger, ugh!
Yummy shrimp!
:thanks: It was a great celebration of her wonderful high school career. She was awarded a Spanish award and scholarship and graduated with a 3.8 GPA so she did good!

Congratulations Andi!!!

That's funny, and cute that Andi met her anyway. I know her name and that she has a show, but just assumed she was a people Dr? LOL that's what happens when your babies grow up!

Oh Bear, how Ricky and I loved him :love: It wasn't quite the height of his popularity but the show was still on constantly when Ricky was little and they still had merchandise in the Disney store so we had TONS! We even took him to see Bear in the Big Blue House Live, kind of like Sesame Street Live. It was adorable. By the time Chris came along it wasn't on TV anymore but I had lots of video tapes of it (yes, video tapes) and a couple DVD's so we would watch, too. Great memories!

::yes:: :thumbsup2
:thanks: Ariane we are proud parents!

I remember bear in the big blue house, I think Andi watched it some. Dora the explorer was the one Andi watched a lot, maybe this brought on her love for Spanish :love:

Wow, the kids grow up way to fast!

Meeting Doc was fun even though we didn’t know anything about her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter