We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

Yum! I had these as well... one of the very few F&G foods I ate before the vertigo set in :sad2:

YES! I love it here too.

Agreed. :thumbsup2

Congrats, Andi!!! :goodvibes

What gorgeous pictures of your family! :goodvibes And yes, definitely agree about the deserved trip! :thumbsup2
Hi Tracy, I sure hope you are feeling better, such a bummer to have vertigo, of all things, on a Disney trip! Ugh!
The cauliflower was really yummy
Thank you, we had a nice time celebrating the graduation now we have the party at our house this Saturday and of course it is suppose to rain:umbrella:

Nice evening! I'm sorry you had to miss out on ToT, but ST is fun also! I like the photos with the backdrop!

I'm glad to hear the seats were good with the dessert package. I am considering it for a potential future trip. Was the seating area the same as dining packages or somewhere different??

Sorry I have been in and out with the commenting, but I have loved lurking along!

The carrot cake cookie is actually at the Starbucks now - Trolley Car Cafe! The strawberry acai refresher is so good but one time I looked at the sugar content and :faint: definitely an "only on vacation" treat for me!

Those fantasmic dessert boxes look okay, I actually liked the look of the allergy one with the toasted marshmallows! Do they not have a real dessert party, like with the buffet, at Fantasmic?

If anyone is interested the bathroom from my last post is in Harambe!
I am glad you told us where the lovely bathroom tilework was from, I was wondering :laughing:

img_jun132018at75008pm-jpg.329645

This is such a cute picture! Love that the photographer really took their time and got some nice pictures for you.

Sounds like you had a decent dessert party experience. I think it's cool how they give you a box to enjoy during the show at that one. It makes sense. But too bad Andi's allergy box was a bit lacking. That's good to know for us if we ever want to do that party in future because I'd likely have a similar issue. I'm interested to see what they do for allergies at the HEA party when we go in August.

We are so proud of Andi! I think she deserves a trip to WDW, don’t you all agree!
Congratulations!!! And of course she does!

I LOVE all your magic shots!!Especially the one with the hyenas (jackals?) I have never seen one like that before!

We headed to the HS bus stop from AK
Does this mean you were catching buses one park to another? Was this a bonus service you paid for or does that happen now I always thought you could only go park-resort.

Andi was needing another pick me up so into Starbucks for the strawberry açaí refresher. I took a sip and decided I was getting one of these next time, yummy!
img_jun132018at75428pm-jpg.329649

Yum I love these!

Mine had a little more to choice from. These boxes were just okay. I liked the cheese and crackers in mine, Andi had some of that. I am glad we did this once for the great seats and the souvenirs but the boxes were just meh!

These actually look better than I thought, but I looked at it when these came out and decided we probably wouldn't like it. Especially because Josh usually finds the allergy box disappointing.

I agree what a cliffhanger, I hope it doesn’t take 3 years to come out with the next one!

The next one is supposed to come out next May, I think exactly a year from the first part!

Nice evening! I'm sorry you had to miss out on ToT, but ST is fun also! I like the photos with the backdrop!

I'm glad to hear the seats were good with the dessert package. I am considering it for a potential future trip. Was the seating area the same as dining packages or somewhere different??
Even with a really long day we had a great evening. Andi has a thing about riding ToT at just the right time and having a full stomach is not the right time:laughing:

I believe, the seating was separate from the dining seating. We were lead to a certain area with our VIP lanyard and I only saw dessert box people in our area. We were dead center in the stadium. I think it is worth doing once for the awesome seating and the desserts are fine, nothing spectacular but okay!

Sorry I have been in and out with the commenting, but I have loved lurking along!

The carrot cake cookie is actually at the Starbucks now - Trolley Car Cafe! The strawberry acai refresher is so good but one time I looked at the sugar content and :faint: definitely an "only on vacation" treat for me!

Those fantasmic dessert boxes look okay, I actually liked the look of the allergy one with the toasted marshmallows! Do they not have a real dessert party, like with the buffet, at Fantasmic?

I am glad you told us where the lovely bathroom tilework was from, I was wondering :laughing:
Well I think you have good reason, getting married and all:love:

It figures the sugar content is off the charts on the refresher, I haven’t had any since getting home but is sure is a tasty drink! Here I thought it was good for you:laughing:
So glad the carrot cake cookie is still available, love that treat!
The dessert experience was fine, just not the best dessert choices, my cupcake was just sugary sweet and no other distinct flavors. I did enjoy the chocolate covered strawberries and the cheese and crackers. Andi actually hates marshmallows so the toasted ones a big no for her. The fruit in hers was good and then she basically had canned cherries with a little crumble so not much.
I love your wedding pictures that you have shared so far, beautiful!
My bathroom trivia is not a big hit:rotfl:

This is such a cute picture! Love that the photographer really took their time and got some nice pictures for you.

Sounds like you had a decent dessert party experience. I think it's cool how they give you a box to enjoy during the show at that one. It makes sense. But too bad Andi's allergy box was a bit lacking. That's good to know for us if we ever want to do that party in future because I'd likely have a similar issue. I'm interested to see what they do for allergies at the HEA party when we go in August.
Thank you, I really like some of the photos from this spot!
I think the price point is okay for the box dessert experience. I don’t think I would pay more than the 39.99 for it. We had excellent seats so this was a plus and so love my lanyard and mug! I will be excited to hear about your dessert party for HEA. I am so leery to do one because of Andi’s peanut allergy. Disney staff actually called me before this party to learn about Andi’s allergy, I thought that was great!

Does this have caffeine? It looks so good!

I LOVE this! Frame it!

Starbucks! (But I bet someone already answered that!)
Yes the refresher has a green tea type of caffeine, it is so darn delicious. Many get with coconut milk added to it for a creamy taste but I didn’t want the extra calories lol!
Thank you, I really like this picture and I will frame it!
So happy the carrot cake cookie is still available, do you know what is going in the area of Sweet Spells?

Congratulations!!! And of course she does!

I LOVE all your magic shots!!Especially the one with the hyenas (jackals?) I have never seen one like that before!

Does this mean you were catching buses one park to another? Was this a bonus service you paid for or does that happen now I always thought you could only go park-resort.
That was the first time we got The hyena magic shot, thought it was cool!
You can catch a bus from each park to other parks, just check the bus board when you leave the park and you will see the #spot for the park you want to go to. It is free, does take some extra time of course.

Yum I love these!

These actually look better than I thought, but I looked at it when these came out and decided we probably wouldn't like it. Especially because Josh usually finds the allergy box disappointing.

The next one is supposed to come out next May, I think exactly a year from the first part!
I have read about these refreshers in your reports and it is definitely delicious!
I thought mine was fine and I think Andi could have had everything in mine except for the trail mix. Her box was for many different allergies so I believe this would be the one Josh would get. I’m glad we tried it but don’t feel a need to do again.
Yay to the next Marvel movie coming out sooner that I thought. I am patiently waiting for Game of Thrones last season and my son said it will be another year yet, ugh!

Yes the refresher has a green tea type of caffeine, it is so darn delicious. Many get with coconut milk added to it for a creamy taste but I didn’t want the extra calories lol!
Thank you, I really like this picture and I will frame it!
So happy the carrot cake cookie is still available, do you know what is going in the area of Sweet Spells?

I think it’s a Pixar or toy story or something like that merchandise shop maybe? Something not too exciting

Hi Everyone

We had Andi’s graduation party yesterday and it was a fun day. The weather was suppose to be awful so we moved everything into the garage and had an event tent in the driveway.

We lucked out and the rain held off during the entire party so it was so awesome. We did a taco bar for Andi since she is majoring in Spanish!

Here are a few pictures, sorry about the ugly garage stuff in background!
IMG_Jun172018at72919PM.jpg
Our make shift selfie area for the graduates!
IMG_Jun172018at72542PM.jpg
Taco bar area and poster I had made from Oriental Trading Company.
IMG_Jun172018at72407PM.jpg
The cake is made at Michigan Tech bakery and it so delicious, real strawberries and real whipped cream and a super moist yellow cake, such a hit. My brother and SIL brought it all the way from Michigan for us.
IMG_Jun172018at72833PM.jpg

The famous shark watermelon, my sister made this for my son’s party and Andi requested it as well. Jaws is my favorite movie and both my kids have grown-up watching this movie with me and both love it!:fish:
IMG_Jun172018at72707PM.jpg
My sister made this as well, all in free hand with some pictures of Andi on it!

So there are a few pictures of yesterday!

I plan to continue with my trip soon..................

Sorry about the weather yesterday but looks like you all were able to have a great party regardless!

We did the Fantasmic! Dessert party back in March, haven't gotten to it yet in my dining report. I actually really liked the desserts! And agree it was great not to have to go in early and still have a great seat. Chris and his friends love using the mugs and always make them flash :laughing: I had clients do it in May, it was their first ever visit to WDW so they really didn't know any better lol but they also enjoyed it.

Um, I understand being too full for TOT, but she was ok to go on ST? THAT ride makes me super sick! I guess that's a young stomach for you :)

Andi's party looks fabulous! I'm glad the weather held up!

I love the sign you had made up, I'm a big Peanuts fan :)

The cake looks delicious and the watermelon shark is adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter