Weather in June -July

I don't pretend to know exact temperature during this time but since no one answered I'll tell you it was low 80's to high 80's on all three of my trips of 3 week duration starting end of may to end of june . I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Hardly rained for more than a couple hours on only a few days. Trade winds kept things very comfortable. You won't find the enormous surf or the whales but I loved the low crowds.

I don't pretend to know exact temperature during this time but since no one answered I'll tell you it was low 80's to high 80's on all three of my trips of 3 week duration starting end of may to end of june . I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Hardly rained for more than a couple hours on only a few days. Trade winds kept things very comfortable. You won't find the enormous surf or the whales but I loved the low crowds.

From what I understand, this is what the weather is like year round. Kind of like groundhogs day. :P

- mostly mid-high 80's, a few days in the low 90's
- not sure what night temps are, but it's still warm enough to wear tank tops and shorts
- heat is tolerable as long as the trade winds are blowing (which is a good portion of the time)
- Medium to high humidity, but nothing approaching WDW levels
- Very little rain, mostly morning showers in the valleys

If you’ve been to wdw during those months...its not that hot...nights are generally low to mid 80’s.

If the vog rolls in heavy...it gets really close to being as hot as florida...

Some days can reach the upper 90’s but not many of those.

Like many other places the weather has been “weirder” than normal lately...so I wouldn’t rule out rain or it being hotter, or cooler than normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts