Weather in late September.

Kevin Perry

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Will the weather be bearable for kids at the end of September? Love the prices and lower crowds...I will have a 13, 10 and 4 year old. Thanks for any help.

I've been several times around then and always been comfortable in shorts with a T-shirt, and a jacket in case it gets chilly in the evening

It's surface of the sun hot, which doesn't bother me as much, but my kid whined the entire time. Buy those cooling towels FOR SURE, and even those spray fans and light, airy clothes and it helps a lot. Be prepared to walk outside and immediately be damp from the humidity, but if everyone has a good attitude, the crowds are SO worth the heat.

We've been two times on september, both early and late, and loved the lower crowds and saving a bit on off-season prices. Wear sunscreen even if the sun is not fully out, be ready for surprise showers (we carry flipflops when it's raining so our sneakers are not soaked ruined ever again). It's actually our favorite month to visit as we love halloween decorations as well.

Been in early October. Want to return to September, but have to wait for children to be out of school. We bought Disney sweatshirts because it was cold one year. It wasn't really cold, just wanted a reason to spend more money.

We’ve been several times in September (including 2019) and in a word, it’s HOT.

It can be very rainy, but this past trip it only rained a bit on 2 of our days.

But be prepared mentally for hurricanes. The threat is real that your vacation may be canceled at the last minute due to a storm. Remember the heat and hurricane risk is a big part of the great prices you’re seeing.

But be prepared mentally for hurricanes. The threat is real that your vacation may be canceled at the last minute due to a storm. Remember the heat and hurricane risk is a big part of the great prices you’re seeing.

This is the bigger issue. Not as hot as August but still warm. Depends on your frame of reference. Orlando averages September high 89°F /low 74°F

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts