Weather right now?

StacyStrong

DIS Veteran
If you are in/were in the parks today, what are you wearing? Are you warm enough?

I'm trying to figure out how to stay warm in temps like today without getting hot - I always tend to get really warm walking around in a coat, but I don't want to freeze either! Having a hard time putting this type of weather into perspective.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place!!!

It has been COLD!

We bring a tote bag with warm stuff/ layers and store it in a locker. That way we can add/ shed things as needed.

I tend to get warm as well, but I never even took off my jacket today. Last night at Epcot, I had on extra leggings, a jacket, cap, and gloves and was still cold. It is definitely better with the sun out, but it was still cold all day today.

If you are in/were in the parks today, what are you wearing? Are you warm enough?

I'm trying to figure out how to stay warm in temps like today without getting hot - I always tend to get really warm walking around in a coat, but I don't want to freeze either! Having a hard time putting this type of weather into perspective.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place!!!

Wore a long sleeve under armour shirt and shorts . We're from PA and 2 ppl asked me if i was from yhe north pole LOL. Only 2 more daus and its supposed to warm up

Wore a long sleeve under armour shirt and shorts . We're from PA and 2 ppl asked me if i was from yhe north pole LOL. Only 2 more daus and its supposed to warm up

Yes, I guess it depends on where you are from and what you’re used to!

On the way to the park today, the bus driver commented on the cold weather, and someone at the back of the bus yelled that it was better than Chicago. :laughing:

We are headed down Friday and it has taken me HOURS to pack. I love Christmas at Disney, but it’s sooo much easier to just throw a bunch of sundresses, shorts, and tanks in a luggage for summer :rotfl:I see lows are in the 40s by the middle of next week.. which could make for a COLD Christmas party for us. Oh and we have Toy Story EMM on one of those cold mornings too! My luggage looks like it’s going to explode with all the layers I’ve packed.

I go to WDW in December and January every year and the biggest tip I can give is bring things you can layer. I bring about half and half between Capri pants and long pants, and mostly short sleeve shirts with a couple long sleeeve shirts I can layer over. Even my jackets layer - I take a hoodie and a heavy fleece jacket that I can wear independently or wear together. The temps can vary as much as 30 degrees in the same day, and it can be in the thirties one day and the eighties three days later. Don’t forget to pack a coverup if you plan to swim. The pools are heated, but walking back to your room after a swim can be a little chilly.

I'm from Chicago so I'm used to the cold, but I imagine standing in one place waiting for a parade might get to me on our party night!

Ah well guess I'll pack more than I'll end up needing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter