WebmasterDoc?!?

Congratulations Doc. You've been a great help to me personally, and to so many others. It's well-deserved. Enjoy your new status.

Thankyou all! Your comments and kind words are most appreciated!

My duties as Assistant Webmaster mainly concern the other DIS moderators and behind the scenes stuff. I expect to remain as moderator here on the DVC Board, in addition to my other responsibilities.

BTW, the Webmaster tag is quite a mouthful, so please feel free to use Doc as always. (I've been called many other things in the past also.):rolleyes:

I posted up top too! But.....Congratulations again Doc. Couldn't ask for a more thoughtful and knowledable Webmaster!!!

Enjoy and God Bless America

congraulations, doc - you probably know more about DVC than the SP or SR or CM at dvc does

Hey Doc, that's really great. Congratulations! That's just Fantasmic!

Congratulations Doc from another Hoosier! Too bad your practice isn't in the southern part of the state. It would be fun to have you chat about Disney while working on my teeth, even if all I could do was nod in reply!:D

Doc this is great and thanks for the great info and photo's you have posted.:earsboy: :wave:

Yep, Doc's one of our own!! So, now can we tell the CB that our webmaster can beat up their webmasters? LOL!!

Once again, congrats Doc!!

Way to go Doc. Congratulations!!!! Maybe we'll see PamOKW there too. You and her are the most helpful and knowledgeable people around.

Best Regards.

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter