Wedding pic with monorail? Option?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Want a wedding pic with the monorail? Heres an option. Maybe try to get a standard view villa at the Grand? This pic is looking from a balcony from one. Screenshot_20200803-163412_Photos.jpg

Omg, that’s a god-tier wedding pic. Might actually be worth a $400 stay at Grand Floridian 😂 I hope to actually stay there some day, it looks beautiful

Omg, that’s a god-tier wedding pic. Might actually be worth a $400 stay at Grand Floridian 😂 I hope to actually stay there some day, it looks beautiful
Probably be more than $400 but if you could get into one of those studios, you would have endless opportunities for a good pic. Much cheaper than the package there at the Grand that allows like 6 people.

My daughter had her engagement photos taken around the Poly and the Contemp/BLT
full

You can easily get a pic with the monorail in the back from the bridge that goes over to the Wedding Pavilion.

You may also get some monorail shots from the patio outside of Whitehall Room at the Grand Floridian Convention Center.

Many moons ago my husband and we’re married at the wedding pavilion and have a photo with the purple monorail (which hadn’t existed for years) behind us. It was great because purple was my wedding color. I’ll have to see if I can find the photo, it was in January 2002.
Jennifer

Many moons ago my husband and we’re married at the wedding pavilion and have a photo with the purple monorail (which hadn’t existed for years) behind us. It was great because purple was my wedding color. I’ll have to see if I can find the photo, it was in January 2002.
Jennifer
Neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter