Wedding Reception Locations

BrittanyAnne

Earning My Ears
Hello! My fiance and I are planning our DFTW for July 2019.
We have our site visit next week June 14th!

We are currently trying to narrow down the locations to view. Ceremony wise we love the obvious wedding pavilion, Canada terrace & Italy plaza. We are trying to find unique reception locations.

If we choose an EPCOT ceremony location we would like to keep the reception in the park as well.
If we go with the WP we want more than a ballroom experience I think even though it doesn't seem possible. Our guest count is 30-45 people and we would like to be indoors because it will be July in Florida.

Our theme is like modern day fairytale with blushes and rose golds color wise.

We are going to look at the Norway Loft even though its very ugly plain...
We like the area and what we have seen done to it the issue is we aren't sure how that will fit in the budget so do drastic changes.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this unique or the best venue to at least view?

If you go with WP, you could maybe do the citricos rotunda for your reception or even the Whitehall patio, as it has an element of both indoor and outdoor space! It is a ballroom, but it looks less ballroom-y than some of the other options!

As far as EPCOT goes, I love the American Adventure Rotunda. It’s so unique and beautiful! Also Living Seas
Salon is very unique but it does have a very specific theme to it. Also, a bride recently had her reception at the GM lounge, and I think that is one of the coolest spaces in all of EPCOT! I would definitely check out at least one of those in addition to the Norway pavilion.

I have photos of all the ceremony and reception venues here: https://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/

Another EPCOT reception venue to consider is Monsieur Paul, which gets a lot of natural light and has pretty decor. GM Lounge has a great view and light, but on an upcoming episode, a GM Lounge bride mentions that it requires a lot of floral and decor. Still, at least it's not dark the way Norway Loft is.

If you use the search box at the bottom of https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/ you can find interviews with couples who have used specific locations, including slideshows of all their photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!