• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***WEEKLY CHALLENGE*** April 1st

Mrs. Potato Head

Mouseketeer
This week, let's all do something special for OURSELVES! I think we all deserve a treat! Maybe a haircut, manicure, new outfit, whatever will make you feel good! The only exception is food!

Have fun!;)

Thanks Mrs. P...IU am just getting back to the computer and have not even thought about it at all!!!!!!! Thank you thank you. I am treating myself to time to work on my craft exchange project!!!! I am cross stitching which I love!!!!! So I am making extra time this week!!!

Does that count????

Of course it counts, Jiminy! You are doing something you love to do, and you are taking time for yourself to do it! Have fun!

How funny is this...I have to go pick up my new glasses today!!! I decided 2 weeks ago that I deserved a new pair (the ones I have are older than DD!!!). The price was a shocker (the lenses alone cost me over $300 :rolleyes: and I didn't get anything fancy done to them) but I figure deserve it!!!

And, if anyone is interested in clothing, I found some really pretty summer sweaters and blouses at Walmart this weekend and picked up a few in nice springy colors. Very pretty and reasonably priced (unlike the glasses :D)!

I love this idea.
I think I will take some time for myself an maybe buy a new top or something. Maybe I can find a great sale or something.

Thanks

I enjoyed two treats this week!

On Tuesday, I went to the mall, by myself, got a haircut and shopped. Of course thought, I did not buy anything for myselft, but managed to spend $60.00 at Limited Too on my DD!

Last night, my DD slept at her friends and my DS is in Flordia so, my DH and I went to a movie and out to dinner! It was delightful!

How is everyone else doing?

I treated myself to a new cut & new color! I also joined WW with a friend. I'm starting spring off with a new outlook! Disneyworld here I come! Ha.

What an excellent idea!! Ive booked in for a manicure tomorrow, I hadnt had one since Christmas so it will be a great treat!!

Emma

Ok I haven't touched my cross stitch all week!!! But since the house is cleaned I will have lots of time after i get back from Curves tomorrow!!!! But I had a Mary KAy skin care class tomight at my house and got enough benefits that I got the color compact with 3 eye colors and cheek color, lipstick, satin lip set, lip gloss and a mini satin hand care set for $35!! As well as the fact that I got the 3in1 skin care set a couple weeks ago!!!! So I have treated myself to lots of new makeup and skincare so that can count as well!!!

Jiminy, I would say you have treated yourself quite well! Good for you!

aprincessmom, I thought about you all day yesterday! At age 43 I just got my first pair of eyeglasses! I took me hours, and I mean hours, to pick out a pair of frames that I liked. When all was said and done, guess how much I spent!? That's right, $300.00! I could not stop thinking about you! However, for me, I would not say this was a treat!!!

Ok Mrs PH I did it again!! I went to a creative memories party on Saturday and bought about $20 in scrapbooking supplies. I am very ne to it and have been wanting to get started. i think Maybe now I have a clue where to start!! My DH will be so happy that this challenge is over!!!

Jiminy, you had so much fun!!!!! Well, it's over, and I'm off to see what the challange for this week is. I have a feeling it does not involve spending money!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter